Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seriously hope Nike fixes the bot issues.
Im not down for a pay for play system nor do I feel like writing my own app to compete with other apps. its not that serious.

i cant front, i was wondering why i have yet to cop an in demand pair online til i read all this bot talk. i dont stand for it, but seems like ima have to deal with it and keep rolling the dice til someone hooks me up with one of these bots. Lol...just kidding..

..or am i?

Last edited:
Are there anymore horror stories about the shoe falling apart when you wear them? I'm trying to decide wether I should use this money from my 9.5 to buy my size or if I should just get royals instead. And I am someone who legitly like the corks when I first saw pictures of them I just wanna wear them every now and then.

I agree with this

JB is running out of ideas, Im bored with JB as of a couple years ago, and kobe kd lebron is what it is right now, something refreshing/different, some of it, not all of it
You guys entire argument/debate/convo is ridiculous

I listed on ebay for the 1st time ever last week, 0 feedback with DS Jordan DB3

Had plenty of bids/questions, then had a buyer(at least I thought he was) with 0 feedback buy the kix from me

Well, I got scammed, so now im out of an expensive pair of kix, and the money, will prolly never use ebay again

Rookie mistake from me I guess(on ebay), was just seeing $$$$$$$$$$ and handled things the wrong way, though I have an excellent feedback on othersite and am not new to the buy/sell/trade market scene

Smh

U just are stupid if you are getting yourself scammed on eBay...

Time for the LeBron X thread vol 3. It's just a circus in here.

Golden rule of NT: buy what you want, like what you want. Who really gives a damn about everyone and their opinion.

Time for the LeBron X thread vol 3. It's just a circus in here.

Golden rule of NT: buy what you want, like what you want. Who really gives a damn about everyone and their opinion.
I wish everyone would at least somewhat go by that rule, seems like everyone is so judgmental recently....

If you had to solve the bot issue what would you implement?

I really cant think of anything outside of audible captchas. The internet is all coding so as soon as you patch it, someone will be looking to crack it.

well I spoke to nike in one of those chats and complained about the bs with bots and people getting sneakers. Than they followed up by someone from corporate calling me. They said they are in the middle of working on stopping people using bots. and than very soon it's going to be a lot harder for people to get them through these bots and programs. They also stated a lot of people have complained in the past and now it's a very serious matter they're working on. so soon enough it will be fair to everyone until people figure out a new way around the system

How does that put people in a awkward position though? You're telling me that your tee matches your jeans(as far as brands go) everytime you get dressed? Even worse you're talking about the brand of kicks matching the brand of a jersey :lol:

I see wat your saying but I'm mostly talking about when your wearing Nike shirt, Nike shorts, Nike socks, then reebok shoes...to some people that is like a curse....and I don't mean for everyday weird cause that is a little to much haha

If you had to solve the bot issue what would you implement?

I really cant think of anything outside of audible captchas. The internet is all coding so as soon as you patch it, someone will be looking to crack it.
we just need one of these...

well I spoke to nike in one of those chats and complained about the bs with bots and people getting sneakers. Than they followed up by someone from corporate calling me. They said they are in the middle of working on stopping people using bots. and than very soon it's going to be a lot harder for people to get them through these bots and programs. They also stated a lot of people have complained in the past and now it's a very serious matter they're working on. so soon enough it will be fair to everyone until people figure out a new way around the system
View media item 293131 Life is not Fair bet u were telling on little kids when u were in school SMH

I think we all knew Nike was gonna catch on to the bots eventually, no need to go at a guy calling in a snitch, doubt he was the first and only to got to Nike about it haha, some of you are cold when it comes to getting your shoes

i was joking when i called him a snitch, even though he was. i feel his anger somewhat, but it shows how bad some cats want these shoes. Hell i want alot of pairs and i strike out regularly and move on to what i can get. the sad thing is some folks cant lose or they will cry about it or spend crazy amounts to get em, but its all good cause it aint my money. The pursuit of staying fresh will make you do crazy things sometimes!

Wait, what? 

You're buggin' homeboy. We're in a recession man I'll take em all and that dude can get jack'd for his corks while I'm at it!
laugh.gif
 That gif looks like one of my friends, except 12 years younger.  

On topic: I'll take the girl in the middle (with the breds).  She fine.  Wish she didn't have all those tattoos, but you can't be picky nowadays.

It's crazy that people just chalk up cheating to 'life's not fair'. I mean that's true but don't you all think life Should be fair. In the grand scheme of things bots are soooooo inconsequential, but where does it stop for you personally? what if you found out MJ or Lebron were on roids for that extra advantage....PS I've always been sort of a hippie type

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom