Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickstrike or not, I like these for some effin reason. Glad nobody likes. Makes it easier for me................hopefully.

did you buy your real size or did you go up a half/full??

I went up a half size because I got lucky online (they normally don't have that many 12.5's online) and they fit perfect, I would've had to get a 13 if I went to the store. Pretty sure 12's would've been too tight.

Guess Nike's putting that theory that people will beast over any limited shoe to the test.  Shall be interesting.

I expect some sick colorways coming for the X's in 2013.  I bet the allstar colorway is gonna be
pimp.gif
  So far i've only copped the china jades and the only other pair I really want are the Christmas aka red diamonds.

Last edited:
did you buy your real size or did you go up a half/full??

I went half size up like i did with the IX's and it felt great. My toes were killing me at my true size.I gave it a couple of hours wearing them around the house before I decided they fit just like the IX's and returned them for a bigger size.

some people say they fit true, but i would disagree.

Any chance that the Mens sizes of the prisms will have the jeweled swoosh? From the pictures I've seen the've only shown GS sizes and on the pressures and windchills, the GS sizes have a sticker swoosh.

Nike trolling hard with those ugly *** shoes.

you dont really like the X's huh? I think I;ve seen 98% of your posts in this thread slamming the X. How come you keep coming back? Hoping to change your mind? Or just adding your two cents about how ugly they are?

Just curious.

I might cop the Floridians, they've really grown on me.

Anyone wanting the Floridians should have no trouble getting them, because people aren't checking for them like that and there are more coveted shoes dropping around that time frame.

This is what I'm thinkin also..the Floridians are a lot better than the retros that are droppin..all this plastic type leather is really a turn off..it's shyin me away from Jordan Brand completely..

I went half size up like i did with the IX's and it felt great. My toes were killing me at my true size.I gave it a couple of hours wearing them around the house before I decided they fit just like the IX's and returned them for a bigger size.
some people say they fit true, but i would disagree.

i made the mistake of buying a 12 for the crown jewels and then wearing the 12s. The first weat felt great, but next wear my toes were squished :smh:

Last edited:
Really contemplating on getting the Dunkmans next week on Eastbay but I might have to pass for now since I'm doubling up on the Floridians already. Hope I can get them down the road

I don't believe those black & reds are the QS, just a gut feeling. Find it hard to believe a QS would be a X model without Nike+ or jeweled swoosh.

Any chance that the Mens sizes of the prisms will have the jeweled swoosh? From the pictures I've seen the've only shown GS sizes and on the pressures and windchills, the GS sizes have a sticker swoosh.

I asked that same question and pointed out those same things and the response that I received was that the Marqueesole picture IS of a mens shoe. So if that's the case, I guess the answer is no.

LEBRONS SHOES HAVE A WAY OF MAKING YOU FEEL LIKE A REAL JACK*****... YOU CAN HATE A COLORWAY/SHOE THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IT STARTS GROWING ON YOU AND BAMMM... YOU ARE NOW CROWNED HYPOCRITICAL IDIOT... IVE DISLIKED THE JADES FROM THE FIRST TIME I SAW THEM.... AND NOW SEEING THEM IN PERSON YESTERDAY AND WALKING HOME PAST THE FL TODAY IS REALLY GIVING ME SECOND THOUGHTS... THE GREEN IN PERSON IS WAAAY BETTER THAN ANY PICS IVE SEEN... NO WONDER TWNTY8 BUYS EVERY COLORWAY LOL

SN: LMAOOO @ THE QUICKSTRIKE BEING THOSE HORRIFIC BLK/RD'S... ONLY WAY THEY CAN EVEN GET EM TO REMOTELY SELL :x

Floridians are the last one I am hyped for, out of all the colors I have seen. Glad they are a GR. :smokin

I asked that same question and pointed out those same things and the response that I received was that the Marqueesole picture IS of a mens shoe. So if that's the case, I guess the answer is no.
Damn, Jades, Prisms and Christmas' are the three best thus far IMO (besides crown jewels) and they got the sticker treatment. 

Damn, Jades, Prisms and Christmas' are is one of the three best thus far IMO (besides crown jewels) and they got the sticker treatment

PROBABLY THE MOST AGGRAVATING PART (BESIDES POOR/INSUFFICIENT COLORWAY SELECTION) OF THE LEBRON X THUS FAR... :smh:

I expect some sick colorways coming for the X's in 2013.  I bet the allstar colorway is gonna be :pimp:   So far i've only copped the china jades and the only other pair I really want are the Christmas aka red diamonds.
I'm countin on the ASGs to change my mind on the X. So far the Jades have been the only ones worth coppin to me. I don't know about the xmas yet because I'm not sure about that red. Looks too light in a lot of pictures. Almost orangeish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom