Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I like those more than the Pressures.

and they are cheaper. :smokin

2moqdrs.jpg

It just seems like the two most interesting colors IMO are the Crown Jewels and the Ring Ceremony; one was limited and the other not even available fr purchase. But we get "QS" like those black and reds and "fillers" that just don't have a "home run" appeal. I think there should be more options, like the VIII's. Nike knows that people are going to buy these and just wear them casually(Corks and Denims), so why not offer something like the 8V1 leather and suede combination, then progress into more "performance" specific versions? Sorry for the rant..

The design and technology seem to be in a good place. Would like to see what's planned for 2013. They've released a lot of colors for it to be pretty early in the season, and I'm just wondering how January through April is going to look outside of the All-Star game and Volt Dunkman.

and just like the other GR CWs it will hit outlets. I don't think nike cares about lebron X GR sales... they're making a killing on the "limited" release and IDs.

Agreed. You are right.

are you guys kidding? you think nike has gotten where they are today by limited releases, QS, and custom shoes?
their strongest income are mass produced items sold in bulk.

Does anybody have any idea where to get this hoodie? NDC doesn't have it. The only place I can find it in this color is Kicks-Crew and I do not really feel like paying their expensive shipping cost. Thanks for any help!!!

View media item 137023

are you guys kidding? you think nike has gotten where they are today by limited releases, QS, and custom shoes?
their strongest income are mass produced items sold in bulk.

I honestly don't think LeBron is keeping Nike in the "black" from a financial stand point. Just like Jordan didn't. Everybody can't afford those price points of shoes. But I do believe they make good on him or else they would sign him to such large contracts. No Limited and QS releases aren't what pays all their bills, but I bet it is increasing the publicity(word of mouth) about what they are offering and people wanting to "stand apart" or be apart of something "exclusive". That's all I meant by agreeing with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom