Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been balling in the pressures for a week now and i must say, these are the best shoes i've played in. I bought the 2012 hyperdunks and tried them on but they felt too stiff so I returned them and bought the Lebrons and it was a great decision. I was playing in the KD4's and although the lebrons are heavier, i definitely don't feel it. I went TTS and Everything fits just right(i have normal/slightly narrow feet) These needed no break in time at all, gives excellent lock down, cushion and grip. I cannot stress how amazing the cushioning is, coming from someone with messed up knees. They still look brand new minus a couple scuffs along the air bubble.
I haven't had any problems with the laces, I've completely re-laced them without holding up the flywire loop holes and i didn't lose any of them. After a couple wears they loosen up to make it easier to get your foot in.

Was hooping in the KD IVs for a while. Then Nike sent me a pair of Hyperposites to test and wore those and loved them. Had to send them back. Just bought a second pair of Jades to hoop in. Can't wait. Sounds good.

Happy with these but will probably pick up the "dolphins" if they're an easy cop, have to see them in person first.

Last edited:
Seen the corks in person today. Held them in the hand and everything. Quality is amazing. I have a bad feeling those are gonna cause problems when they release.

New to nt!!! What's happening everybody? Just got my Jades on Friday and I don't want to take them off, so comfortable. And definitelty happy I stayed tts on these.

I really wasnt feeling the x's until I saw the jades and floridians in person I had to cop both pictures due the x no justice

Last edited:
Anybody know what any gear that matches the Dunkmans gear?

If you don't mind spending $20-$30, Nike always drops a Lebron t-shirt that matches the color way or you can take a pic of the shoes and try to coordinate by walking around the mall.

I saw a nice red and green Bron shirt with the Jades.

Speaking of Jades, I picked up another pair. I'm probably going to get the Blue and Pressures next week with the military discount.

Can't wait for the Floridians to drop...those and the Xmas, these are the first Xmas Lebron that actual make me think of Xmas. That red reminds me of a Xmas ornament.

How do these perform on court as a guard? I've been always wearing light shoes like the kobes, roses, and hyperdunk and never really wear heavy shoes. Does weight really make a difference?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom