Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunkmans and even some pink foams still sitting in Dayton as of about 30 minutes ago. Foams were at JJ, DM's at Champs.

took a quick pic on my phone of my mini collection. This would be bigger if I didn't wear my I-III's into the ground

Last edited:
Yo anyone know where Cutting JAdes are sitting?

Looking for a sz 12 if possible.

Just talked to nike rep and they gave me 2 places, I called and they told me they didn't have em

Thanks

Just talked to nike rep and they gave me 2 places, I called and they told me they didn't have em
Thanks

not sure how close you are but
4737 Concord Pike #200 Wilmington, DE 19803
(302) 477-1795

is right down road from me

i think im gonna pass on Dunkmans and Floridians and wait for the Carbons...

more interested in the volt based DMs releasing in 2013 :nerd:

good to see you trying to resell them on ebay
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Lebron...0907244?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item460a52c4ec
repped

Thanks

If I recall correctly (it's been a week) HoH Northpark in dallas has the Jade Colorway in stock. I have no idea if they can ship, but maybe give them a call.

Picked up the Floridians today from Footlocker in Lenox Mall.

Ended up getting a sz. 15 instead of my normal 14, they're a bit roomier but they fit find.

Surprised Footlocker even had them in those sizes because more often than not they don't have shoes in the bigger sizes

Floridians are amazing in person. :pimp:

Went downstairs to Champs to check out the Dunkmans. They look nicer in person but I prefer Floridians. Tried them on in 14 because I wanted to see how that size fits for me since that's the size I got my Pressures in. There more snug than 15 but not to the point where they're uncomfortable. Think I'll be going with sz 15 in the Xs going forward though.

Speaking of the Pressures, saw them in person for the first time and they are amazing. :wow: :pimp:

The red flecks in the black upper are nice. Can't wait to finally pick up my pair this weekend.

Athletes Foot had the Jades and the Black/Red Xs, both were underwhelming to me.

If I recall correctly (it's been a week) HoH Northpark in dallas has the Jade Colorway in stock. I have no idea if they can ship, but maybe give them a call.
try HoH LAs Vegas, picked up a pair there over the weekend, also HoH Salt Lake City has some, maybe not a 12 but saw them today

Picked up the Floridians today from Footlocker in Lenox Mall.
Ended up getting a sz. 15 instead of my normal 14, they're a bit roomier but they fit find.
Surprised Footlocker even had them in those sizes because more often than not they don't have shoes in the bigger sizes
Floridians are amazing in person.
pimp.gif

Went downstairs to Champs to check out the Dunkmans. They look nicer in person but I prefer Floridians. Tried them on in 14 because I wanted to see how that size fits for me since that's the size I got my Pressures in. There more snug than 15 but not to the point where they're uncomfortable. Think I'll be going with sz 15 in the Xs going forward though.
Speaking of the Pressures, saw them in person for the first time and they are amazing.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The red flecks in the black upper are nice. Can't wait to finally pick up my pair this weekend.
Athletes Foot had the Jades and the Black/Red Xs, both were underwhelming to me.
the floridians are very nice i agree, the matte gets me. i do appreciate the pressures glossly glitter finish as well. could only pick 1 so i went with pressures, floridians will be had later on.

also, repped for bigfoot

Thanks

all over ebay..and for less than retail. Saw a pair go for $170 shipped yesterday

^ A lot of shadiness on ebay sometimes and can cause more of a headache than just copping at a retailer, but thanks for the replies I'll check em all out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom