Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prisms look good
pimp.gif

im fine with plastci, its nice andeasy to clean and light... shoes last longer looks wise and they perform well

but prices are getting out of hand.... 160/180 for rose 3s, 180/200/270 for x's is too much
Apparently it isn't too much for X's... They still sell out

Edit: but I really do agree... Prices are getting out of hand

Last edited:
Lavas and pressures will be bought when money is right. Everything else is not on my radar.

Plus Li Ning could offer him more money too.
Really? They cakin like that?

I don't think they have that much cash, but stake in the company would be very enticing to Bron who was quoted saying this:

In the next 15 or 20 years, I hope I'll be the richest man in the world. That's one of my goals. I want to be a billionaire. I want to get to a position where generation on generation don't have to worry about nothing. I don't want family members from my kids to my son's kids to never have to worry. And I can't do that now just playing basketball.

He'd go from being an employee, to being an owner and working for himself.

Does anyone know how many years he re-up'd for in 2010?

I hope he does make a move tho.

Went to the mall today and I must say the Dunkmans look nice but the only thing that is a negative is the swoosh because it looks like a sticker. I wish they were either like the IDs or a diamond swoosh.

Any word on when the second round of ID options drop. :nerd:

Went to the mall today and I must say the Dunkmans look nice but the only thing that is a negative is the swoosh because it looks like a sticker. I wish they were either like the IDs or a diamond swoosh.
Any word on when the second round of ID options drop. :nerd:

that seaweed green upper is :smokin i love em ta death and have worm em more than any other 10 i got

^ It's not bickering. LONG brings up some valid points, but then again some of the things he says need to have a rebuttal because of being dead wrong.

In a sneaker forum, it should be encouraged to bring up views that are not the norm. Obviously if it's inflammatory or becomes personal, then it's an issue. But the discussion that's going in here (for the most part) is healthy and brings more awareness to the changing culture of sneakers. I know I made it sound way more important than it really is in the larger, grander scheme of things, but people get mad when others bring up a subject saying "this is the LeBron thread, don't come in here and say that BS". Opinions might not change, and trying to sell to a LeBron thread full of people buying LeBron's shoes that they are not worthy won't fly, but bringing up talking points should be encouraged.

Anyways, you guys think Nike will continue the BHM look this year? I regret passing on the BHM IX's, those were very underrated IMO. Would like to see what they will come up with for the Xs.

name="rawdawg34" url="/t/512147/official-lebron-x-thread-vol-2-galaxies-revealed-red-diamonds-launch-12-26-prisms-launch-12-31/4920#post_16831675"]
Wrong again, shoes main job is to protect the foot, but breathe-ability and weight are just as important.[/QUOTE]
According to who? 'sheed is still wearing AF1's while playing for the Knicks, and quite a few have been spotted playing in foams this and last year as well. Rondo has been wearing them off and on all year.
If it wasn't...bball players would be wearing steel toe boots on the court.

With all of your strong opinions about the lebron line and nike in general, I have yet to read a valid point that doesnt apply across the board with all athletic brands
This isn't about all athletic brands, this is about Nike's Lebron shoe, which retails for well over two hundred dollars after tax in some states. A two hundred dollar shoe, made completely out of plastic.

It's ridiculous.

I've posted what Tinker said, and he called it new age plastic.

:lol:

Here's what new age plastic does...View media item 181378

Quote:
again, if your first statement is/was true, then that fresh prince drose sneakermane posted is leather...which its not, its synthetic, PLASTIC. so again all your points are TRUE. BUT they apply across the board and not to nike or the LBJ line specifically as you would lead people to believe.
Refering to that pic above, has any other shoe, from any other company, done that as of last year?

That does not happen with a high quality product, not for one that retails at two hundred dollars.

View media item 100439
View media item 100438

Stuff like this should NOT happen, this is what a well made shoe looks like after balling...

View media item 168275

[/quote]

Your schtick has gone way past annoying - give it a rest and head on over to the Adidas thread

Is the xmas X HOH only or is it more a QS GR like before?

Dunno if I like em over the KD V DMV, its one of these 2 for me and in person the KDs feel better than the lebron 9s (zoom/max sole)

Is the xmas X HOH only or is it more a QS GR like before?
Dunno if I like em over the KD V DMV, its one of these 2 for me and in person the KDs feel better than the lebron 9s (zoom/max sole)

The Xmas X is be in some foot actions, Finishlines also

Is it just me or does the dark ruby red mid foot jewel throw off the shoe? It might blend better if the swoosh had the jewel texture.

WAS BUSY WITH THE BLK/RED AJ XI THREAD...CAME BACK HERE AND THERE ISNT MUCH GOING ON... STILL WAITING TO SEE BETTER COLORWAYS IN 2013 AND THOSE CHAMP X'S RELEASE

I wonder why Nike hasn't released more colorways with the jeweled swoosh and lace lock (Nike+)? Maybe due to backlash over pricing?

To me the Prisms seemed like a good candidate to have the Nike+ treatment, but nope.

Hopefully more and more colorways continue to sit and eventually go on sale. I hope retailers will let Nike know that peeps aren't willing copping these kicks for $180+

Maybe Nike will hit us with better colorways and lower prices next year.

/shrug

LONG do I have to bring my statistics argument in on you again?! If Blake's shoes were the only shoe to have that happen then it is what you would call an outlier and would be insignificant in terms of trying to prove or disprove a point.
Basically, try harder, bruh.
The gold swoosh peels off on almost all of the elite lebrons.They really arent that durable of a sneaker. My buddys hyperdunk elits had the same thing happen to him (lace hole snapped). You used to be able to beat a shoe into the ground and have it still hold up (SEE: OG Jordans)  but the quality just isnt the same. Nike cuts corners more than any other large brand ive ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom