Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're an Orioles fan tho so you obviously aren't in your right mind. Lol! Just kidding pal. I'm sure nobody thinks they are Tinker BUT most of the ID's created have been better than all of the official releases. That's just truth. People wanna be WOW'd and that just hasn't happened with any colorway. Looking back the Crown Jewels are the best executed colorway so far, kinda sad.

you've taken a poll of everyone here and found this to be true ? if not thats a major assumption, and i dont need nobody to speak for me.

ive been wow'd a few times already

sorry its tru

no bhm's for me, waitin on the homes.............. THEY WOWD ME FROM THE GET GO 0]

Last edited:
if that id is 'supposed' to be a dolphin colorway it falls short. last time i checked there is no black on the uniform anywhere nor has there ever been

anyone see any black on nystatenislands phins id's ? didnt think so. and howd they turn out ???????? roger that

^ well judging from most of the responses to new CWs I'd say you're in the minority on being wow'd, but maybe I'm wrong.

I for one think all these CWs are massive disappointments compared to what could've been. A lot of people won't go back in the thread but the photoshops people were doing with two-tone uppers, differing colored vents on the upper, etc., were all FAR better than what Nike has come out with. I've said it a bunch of times but how is coming up with a diamond name and throwing one color (for the most part) on a shoe creative and inspiring?

Ain't it always the case that those who have the means to do so won't, yet those who don't have the means could do it if they did...?

People wanna be WOW'd and that just hasn't happened with any colorway.

Speak for yourself homie. I have 7 colorways so far. Guess I must of been WOW'd by something.

But that's what happens when you IGNORE what NT deems "hotness" & stick to that age ol' philosophy of BUYING WHAT YOU LIKE. :D

Last edited:
^ well judging from most of the responses to new CWs I'd say you're in the minority on being wow'd, but maybe I'm wrong.
I for one think all these CWs are massive disappointments compared to what could've been. A lot of people won't go back in the thread but the photoshops people were doing with two-tone uppers, differing colored vents on the upper, etc., were all FAR better than what Nike has come out with. I've said it a bunch of times but how is coming up with a diamond name and throwing one color (for the most part) on a shoe creative and inspiring?
Ain't it always the case that those who have the means to do so won't, yet those who don't have the means could do it if they did...?

i love being in the minority, i couldnt give a flip less what u or anyones else likes or is wowd by

pfffffffffffffffft

wore my xmas yesterday to ball in.. man they feel like nothing ive ever worn. a great system cushioning setup man. takes come getting used to but mannnn its amazing.

Last edited:
Give these youngins' the opportunity to ID some shoes.....& they all think they Tinker Hatfield.
NT is straight up comedy. :rofl:

Yeah I still feel "Nike ID" is Nike's answer to people buying fakes and I feel that none of these ID's will be worth anything in the future because Nike ID's hold no true value and there's no type of story behind them imo bu to each is his own

You're an Orioles fan tho so you obviously aren't in your right mind. Lol! Just kidding pal. I'm sure nobody thinks they are Tinker BUT most of the ID's created have been better than all of the official releases. That's just truth. People wanna be WOW'd and that just hasn't happened with any colorway. Looking back the Crown Jewels are the best executed colorway so far, kinda sad.

This.

There are dope ID's and i would like to make a few but IMO The glossy paint factor is what holds me back, the fact there is no "matte" option really sucks. Because even with the GR shoes, I only picked up the ones with the flatter finishes, (Floridians, Jades, Lavas). Im going to second the Crown Jewel comment, Limitedness aside, that shoe is DOPE, would have copped with NO QUESTION if dropped as a GR or limited GR at that.

So what's the deal with the corks. How limited will they be?
With the way it seems, Your about better off getting a customizer to go ahead and painting the "cork" print onto an existing lebron...Could come up with something similar, and will probally cost you the same or less. :lol:

Excuse my ignorance, but WTF does orange have to do with black history? Why not black red and green?

So what's the deal with the corks. How limited will they be?
nike announced they will be a general release, all the way down to kids size. check their twitter.

only the special box wil be limited.

Last edited:
you've taken a poll of everyone here and found this to be true ? if not thats a major assumption, and i dont need nobody to speak for me.

ive been wow'd a few times already

sorry its tru

no bhm's for me, waitin on the homes.............. THEY WOWD ME FROM THE GET GO 0]

The poll is simply in the comments, if you've been "WOW'd" by anything Nike has done with the Lebron X so far you sir are EASILY impressed. Nothing wrong with that, by all means your opinion is just as valid as anybody else's. I'm glad you like them.

Speak for yourself homie. I have 7 colorways so far. Guess I must of been WOW'd by something.

But that's what happens when you IGNORE what NT deems "hotness" & stick to that age ol' philosophy of BUYING WHAT YOU LIKE. :D

You too aren't all that hard to impress, you have 7 official colorways??? :lol: Nothing at all against you but you sure you don't have seven of these because New Era released a rainbow pack of O's hats??? I'm just messing with you Mane, more power to you. Me personally, I don't particularly like the shoe outside of the ID options. Hopefully Nike drops something to make me change my mind, I'm looking forward to the Elite version.

Yeah I still feel "Nike ID" is Nike's answer to people buying fakes and I feel that none of these ID's will be worth anything in the future because Nike ID's hold no true value and there's no type of story behind them imo bu to each is his own

None of these shoes hold any TRUE value, all the pokemon collectors will move onto something else within the next 2 years....maybe limited edition Celebrity socks? :tongue:

The story behind an ID is all your own, its your creation and your likes embodied in footwear art...per say. Thats the story, a story that should mean more to the creator than an official release with a background written by a Hunger Games author. But you're right, to each their own.

None of these shoes hold any TRUE value, all the pokemon collectors will move onto something else within the next 2 years....maybe limited edition Celebrity socks?
tongue.gif

if you holding onto or not wearing shoes because their "valuable" your a clown. they are F*n sneakers for gods sake. Stop holding them so dear to your heart and use them for what their intended for. Your're dropping almost 200 dollars on the regular for these kicks. Normal consumers think that is outlandish. At least use them...

let the jordan lightening and thunder 4 be an example for you............

The poll is simply in the comments, if you've been "WOW'd" by anything Nike has done with the Lebron X so far you sir are EASILY impressed. Nothing wrong with that, by all means your opinion is just as valid as anybody else's. I'm glad you like them.

funny u should say that good sir , cause i loved ALL yer id's, even the ones ya returned , they were ALL spectacular, specially the bears one, seriously ! :wink:

just kinda odd that it seems u think u know alot about people's tastes u have never met and dont know at all, maybe ima just readin it wrong, no biggie

seaweed dunkmans > volts BY A MILE OR TEN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom