Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what you guys are saying about those lows but they are fire. And Peru did you really return ALL of those? Cuz man some of them we're ******g sick. You had to of kept one. I didn't know till on here that the shininess really bothrrs people. I kinda like it

Yeah returned them all. I was the biggest advocate of the shiny gloss finish at first, until I looked at the Floridian and the Lava and saw just how much better the shoe looks with the matte finish. More than likely I'll remake them especially if matte finish becomes an option. I needed to change some things around on a few pairs anyway and they ran HUGE for some odd reason, half size big at minimum.

I thought the corks were cool but I'm not going to waste my time with the nonsense surrounding them.
On another note, the more I look at the dolphins/settings, the more I realize nike got them right. (Dull orange and all) The colors work well together. I told myself i'd pass on them but I'm starting to reconsider. One of the better X's next to the Pressure's and Christmas's imo
View media item 208210.
These are soo damn nice.

Copped.

Last edited:
Every time BHM shoes come around, I'm all like: 

I liked a lot of the 9 low colorways and how comfortable they are but i'm not feeling these low 10's at all.

BHM & lows :x

CORKS WILL BE THAT SHOE THAT IS SUPER HYPED AND MOST WILL PAY A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR BUT WHEN THEY GET THEM THEY WILL GET THAT, "WHY DID I BUY THESE?" FEELING.

I still don't see the appeal of them.

Last edited:
i like the lows alot. i feel the highs won't work well with shorts at all because of how tall they are but those lows :smokin :smokin

Canadian launch calendar's are showing a "volt/grey" Lebron X for 2/23. Not sure if this is the volt dunkmans or the canary yellows. My guess is volt dunkman's.

The LeBron line (or Nike Signature shoes period) problem is the release of WAYYYY to many colorways. Thats why I could never get excited about a new LeBron. I mean we are talking like close to 10. That waters down the brand IMHO. Bring back the days of 3-4 colorways max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom