Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i cant lie i think they may have dropped the ball on these and the whole ASG pack this year trying to double dip off the "outter space" theme

Well they didn't drop the ball over here with me with the "Outer Space" theme because I plan on picking up multiple pairs from the pack and if you ask me they actually put more thought into this ASG's pack this year and explained the concept better imo and I for one am looking forward to this release! :nthat:

Last edited:
Wish they're were more + versions available for these.

The shoes are already expensive, what's another $20-$50? No thanks. And at least the Lebron and KDVs are close to normal price. Kobe shot to the moon. And watch that shoe sell out.

Anyone know if this is just a HoH exclusive or can we cop in perspn at Finishline, FA, etc? I'm sort of on an anti online kick as of late thanks to FNL's wacky payment problems and NDC.

Anyone know where I can find a blackout pair of X's (541100-001)in a sz 13? Footlocker, Finishline, Eastbay, Nike.com and footaction don't have them. I'm in TX. I'm going to try Nike locate this morning. Finishline had a FSR earlier this week. smh I didn't realize they were such big sellers.

lol i cant lie i think they may have dropped the ball on these and the whole ASG pack this year trying to double dip off the "outter space" theme
Lebrons are trash this year...Galaxy pack spoiled me from last  year...all good though, more money for other kicks

The shoes are already expensive, what's another $20-$50? No thanks. And at least the Lebron and KDVs are close to normal price. Kobe shot to the moon. And watch that shoe sell out.

Anyone know if this is just a HoH exclusive or can we cop in perspn at Finishline, FA, etc? I'm sort of on an anti online kick as of late thanks to FNL's wacky payment problems and NDC.
NDC has the best servers out of all the sites.  FNL is the worse and they always over sell and end up canceling people's orders.  I dislike the way Footlocker, Eastbay, Footaction, Champs, all share the same stockpile of shoes and you have a "check out" count down timer...

Best thing to do is find one of those off the radar sites, jimmy jazz has got more traffic, there other places like OS_life other local shops that will ship out the shoes as well.

no doubt its going to be limited, but keep in mind that as limited as the yeezy 2 was, they werent really that limited, just the shops which got em were charging insane prices whihc made them feel limited because u had very few options to buy them at a realistic price
I think the increase of box price at shops made them less limited, bc that weeded out alot of folks/kids that were expecting retail prices on them for the quick flip. And the fact that 85% of places with Yeezy's were a raffle or rsvp method made them seem more limited bc luck was apart of alot of people copping. Either way, the demand was outrageous and not enough supply. Same will apply to the Corks, I just hope they release as many of them as Yeezy's and drop on NDC.

I'd prefer in- store. Plus, I can get military discount. I've gotten a discount on the last three Bron releases. I don't want to pay full price.

I NEVER have luck on NDC. Seriously, maybe my Internet kungfu sucks. That's why I'm bummed out by the WC3 release.

FNL seems like the best bet for me, but payment problems have prevented me from copping the last three Retro releases. I can't stand the Foot Locker family of sites.

I'd prefer in- store. Plus, I can get military discount. I've gotten a discount on the last three Bron releases. I don't want to pay full price.

I NEVER have luck on NDC. Seriously, maybe my Internet kungfu sucks. That's why I'm bummed out by the WC3 release.

FNL seems like the best bet for me, but payment problems have prevented me from copping the last three Retro releases. I can't stand the Foot Locker family of sites.
I never get military discount on release items...  The lebrons have to sit there at least a month before... I guess each store is different.

I know I am in a huge minority here, but I am far more excited for the volts than the corks. I would love to see them sit and grab discount, but I get the impression that most will miss out on the corks and then realize that the volts are pretty damb sweet. As for ASGs, I don't love any of the 3. Durant moreso than Lebron, and the Kobe just looks way too overplayed. Honestly can see myself grabbing a volt X and possibly a Raygun barkley or force and being totally ok with that.

I would love to double back and grab a USA lebron X or even the fireberry:smile:lol - not at the prices they are at) but I am glad I got a Jade and floridian and can be fine at that + a volt. To me the volts will trump any foam or JB release for summertime casual wear.

I never get military discount on release items...  The lebrons have to sit there at least a month before... I guess each store is different.

Yeah. In Tampa, I have to wait two weeks I think. In Miami/Fort Lauderdale, they just seem to give me the discount at FTL/FA. I actually got the BHM Kobe and Lebron for $300 total, the Fire Red 5s at $128.

That's why I prefer in store plus no shipping fees on top of taxes (in certain states).

Last edited:
BHM HEADS UP...Just called NikeTown Chicago to order BHM socks...they said they had a pair of the lebron BHM in a size 10 only one left for anyone still looking

Im probably late on this but i had no idea the prisms have a prismatic, rainbowy shimmer in sunlight. Just noticed this when i broke them out during the daytime. Not mad.

man them corks gon be 305 tho. People gon still cop and you know these gon be limited

I actually like them alot the only 10 that I have liked to this point

those PEs :smokin :smokin :smokin that color red POPS and looks really good with the black/silver swoosh for contrast. oh and of course icey sole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom