Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
it feel"s like iam the only one excited about the volts x's. does any body know if they are GR. and are they gonna be hard to get. also what the best store to get them from. THANKS!!!!!!

Ive seen the Lebron X All star all over Houston. I was feeling in online photos and videos but I must say in the person they were a letdown.

They are too colorful but yet too bland and muted( if that makes sense) which is a horrible combo in my eyes.

The Kobe look way better in person than in person and KD have details and textures that make it a good colorway too.

THE Lebron X ASG.....They really are GS type colorway.

Who knows maybe they'll look different on the court tomorrow

The fact Nike is releasing a size 12.5 makes me think the Corks may be nicely available on release day but, not much after.

like most my chics they look better with the lights off......yeap
Damn lol

roll.gif

still think the pressures are the best. i kno im gonna get flamed but black/red and clear sole will get me damn near everytime. hope those who want the corks to wear get em. good luck fellas.

I have to agree all though I don't own a pair....the reason why is I thought the midsole had orange colored speckle or looked reddish orange. Another thing is the pressures had the carbon colored upper but a little darker with red flakes in it depending on how it hit the light. If it was simple black and red I would have ate them up but those small details killed them for me. I'm wondering if that Euro bred pair was easier on the eyes. I might cop those since I've seen them pop up in a fe stores here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom