Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST saw this on my IG

View media item 275375

Its ridiculous that nowadays to get the shoe you want you either have to:

a) Have no life at all and camp from several hours to DAYS in advance

b) Pay one of this no life ***** reselling prices.

Hate this **** man.

This new degree of hypebeasting has nearly killed my want for shoes. This ultra thirst *** dudes just ruin it. :smh:

I just called the HoH at Pembroke Mall and the girl said her store wasn't getting it. HoH University Mall, a few minutes later, said they're not sure. The only definite is specialty stores are getting it and NDC.

this is why I order shoes online because even if you want shoes you have to deal with JUNK like this SMH at these dudes waiting in 20 degree weather for shoes they are going to FLIP if the Dudes Turning sneaker Collection Into a business Will not let these F#*&Boys Ruin The passion

And they will be had 
nthat.gif

Nike-LeBron-X-Dolphins-Atomic-Teal_b5-620x435.jpg

View media item 208210

The more I see these the more I want them. Good luck to everyone trying to cop the corks.

The more I see these the more I want them. Good luck to everyone trying to cop the corks.

Beautiful kick. Will go nicely with my atomic teal Kd V ID's I made.
Living in FL for 8 years I appreciate the beauty of the state and the dolphins colors.

JUST saw this on my IG

Its ridiculous that nowadays to get the shoe you want you either have to:

a) Have no life at all and camp from several hours to DAYS in advance

b) Pay one of this no life ***** reselling prices.

Hate this **** man.
So you New Yorkers let those ghost chairs fly huh? I thought you clowns were bout that life over there?

Lmao Cork madness on 5000 and it's just Monday... No way that ghost chair nonsense would fly this way... I wonder if it's even confirmed that HOH is getting Corks.

I don't believe there are only 1000 pairs. There's been so many people receiving pairs and pics of them to be that limited... Of course I could be wrong, but I just don't believe those numbers.

Lmao Cork madness on 5000 and it's just Monday... No way that ghost chair nonsense would fly this way... I wonder if it's even confirmed that HOH is getting Corks.

Wait until tonight, the chairs unless guarded will be stolen and disappear.

The homeless bums who steal them will try and sell them back to the same fools the next Morning.

That's life in the big Apple.

Last edited:
So you New Yorkers let those ghost chairs fly huh? I thought you clowns were bout that life over there?

:lol:

That **** don't fly...if I saw some chairs with nobody in them, my *** would either be in them or the chair would be in the street and I would be sitting in mine in the spot.

I can believe it after the Gold Medals, Crown Jewels, BHM, All Stars, Kobe 8 Christmas, Royal/Black AJ1, AJ XX8, etc.

I've called around to the major HoH in South Florida. They either don't know or are saying no.

Page 375 and it's just Monday. Cork Mania has hit NT

What's the over and under for 1000 pages by Saturday?

Of course, 200 pages will be dedicated to how many pairs will release; 500, 1000, 5000 pairs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom