Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that random *** spot is getting 30 pairs, HOH Miami better be getting 100.

I've talked to the HoH Dadeland and Pembroke stores and both stores said they weren't getting The Corks. Besides Aventura and one other spot, there isn't anywhere else besides small shops. I'd say right now, were all guessing. Wednesday will probably bring concrete info.

Last edited:
They'd still sell the hype is already built.
yeah but the resellers would be wiped out... everyone would get a pair at retail and from retail ... resellers would be holding shoes they can't unload without a loss... that should keep them tied up till summer

Last edited:
yeah but the resellers would be wiped out... everyone would get a pair at retail
Not if they're using shoe-buying apps. The hype for this release is extremely high. It's been building for months. You already see the reseller prices and auctions. Someone posted $600 preorders and it sold out. Unless Nike is dropping normal GR numbers like the Volts, which ARE already at stores unlike these.

We're looking at another Yeezy.

Last edited:
yeah but the resellers would be wiped out... everyone would get a pair at retail and from retail ... resellers would be holding shoes they can't unload without a loss... that should keep them tied up till summer
They wouldn't lol...just peep the Bred XIs now that's a GR but it still had mad hype.

Both Social Status locations in North Carolina will have the corks and both Social Status locations in Pittsburgh will have them as well
They say anything about how much stock they're going to have? I was gonna try @ that spot but i remember for the yeezy 2 they had em accounted for well before the release date. Talkin bout charlotte btw

So I put up a ghost chair in front of my computer so no ones takes my first spot for the Corks!!!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know details about the inside lining of the corks
what details u askin about? Its soft and silky but stops at the ankle area. They comfortable to wear its not like u are just walkin around in a cork eggshell like people think

Last edited:
First of all...I don't believe any HOH are getting those Corks...LOL. Hell, they barely got the Kobe AS!!! Now, they'll probably send them to Miami's HOH, but other than that NDC and Unknown it is...

Man, I'm tryna tell ya'...Nike gonna treat this shoe just like they did the "Championship Pack" only Miami is gonna get this shoe in their stores

I've talked to the HoH Dadeland and Pembroke stores and both stores said they weren't getting The Corks. Besides Aventura and one other spot, there isn't anywhere else besides small shops. I'd say right now, were all guessing. Wednesday will probably bring concrete info.
i've called a few spots and aventura is the only 100% confirmed that i heard of.

Man, releases like these make me stupid mad that I live in Iowa. Not nowhere in Iowa do ANY kicks release. Sheeeit, I was hype when the Dunkman 9s released here. That's how scare it is in the DM area anyway.

Any Iowa 'heads out there got better info than my ***?

The fact that most people will buy the Corks to resell is a silly thought.
Guys need to stay away from that ****, to stressful.

Volts and Dolphins though... :smokin :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom