Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
its funny how people feel the need to troll. theres literally no way they dmed anyone back before the rsvp was closed. simple.

RSVP was closed before they tweeted it was over you can tell because you can't send them a direct message anymore

RSVP was closed before they tweeted it was over you can tell because you can't send them a direct message anymore
that may be true. but never had 21m sent instant dms. and if u look at the time of his post and the time they closed the rsvp its way off. i just hate ppl trolling.

gotta keep the window open as long as possible so their slow-typing homies can at least get a DM in and get the hookup.

I entered a raffle today and I wear a 11.5 and they called me back and said they don't have that size should I go up to a 12 or down to a 11...I have a pair of X's in 11.5

that may be true. but never had 21m sent instant dms. and if u look at the time of his post and the time they closed the rsvp its way off. i just hate ppl trolling.

this same situation happened with NT Seattle & Portland with the ASG releases.......like I said previously they switched to an automated system....how hard is that to comprehend?

once u successfully add to cart, then u got em TEMPORARILY...(if u cant add to cart, u will see a message saying that sz is unavailable because theyre in other ppls carts, in case this is your first time with ndc) from that point on u need to fill out your info asap n CHECKOUT...obviously once u checkout and see a order confirmation pg then ur order was successful. even if you cant add to cart, u can still refresh n try addin again..cause some ppl might have issues with they card, take too long checkin out, etc n lose em....as for paypal, idk how it is for limited or gr...i dont use it. i just log into ndc (for free shippin) and my billing info is already pre filled out...just gotta add to cart and check out asap pretty much
Thanks! From clicking a link on NDC I can get the page to load and add the item to my cart in around 6 seconds total. Saturday is gonna be hell though. Already know.

I entered a raffle today and I wear a 11.5 and they called me back and said they don't have that size should I go up to a 12 or down to a 11...I have a pair of X's in 11.5

Go down - these aren't as padded as regular 10s

Last edited:
Since the mercer tweet doesn't have "lebron" or "cork" did that just screw up the bots LOL :lol:

Nike is taking notice of the RSVP Snipers (the programs that search for keyword's). Last week Nike Chicago opened RSVP for the Air Jordan Retro 1 'Stealth' #OJAJ. Later in the day they said they made a mistake and that anyone who succeeded for the 'Stealth' in fact won RSVP for the 'Royal'.

MY PROGRAM WON RSVP'S FOR ROYALS AT CHICAGO...

Just got Lebron ASG, HUGE HUGE thank you and shout out to aswada, he was able to pick me up a pair from TX, ship them to me, and not charge me a bit over retail. We need more Members helping out like him. He shipped them all the way to Oregon Double boxed, were flawless. Much appreciated.

View media item 281160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom