Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the "Limit 1 Per Person" rule goes what does NDC consider to be a person? Are they looking at credit card/name or do they also take into account billing/shipping address

Nah its cool they just say that to mess with you. You can grab multiples with the same cc I do it all the time :smokin

got to be whole diffrent person's info
Okay because I have multiple credit cards from family members etc. But we all live in the same house you feel me. I could even ship the product somewhere else to a neighbor or something but ultimantley all the billing addresses would be the same.

Not sure if srs
Very srs

It dosen't say one per household it says one per customer but I am wondering how Nike defines that term. Say you and your brother both live in the same house and want a pair would it be possible to each get a pair using your individual bank accounts credit cards.

Or would the fact the the shipping/billing information is the same tip off nike and get your order canceled.

Nike is taking notice of the RSVP Snipers (the programs that search for keyword's). Last week Nike Chicago opened RSVP for the Air Jordan Retro 1 'Stealth' #OJAJ. Later in the day they said they made a mistake and that anyone who succeeded for the 'Stealth' in fact won RSVP for the 'Royal'.
im pretty sure that program detects hash tags not lebron or cork. so anything starting with # will alert the script

Nah its cool they just say that to mess with you. You can grab multiples with the same cc I do it all the time
smokin.gif
Different cards, names, completly different people. But same Billing address.

im pretty sure that program detects hash tags not lebron or cork. so anything starting with # will alert the script
There's gotta be some sort of filter other wise last week with all the all star drops, you would have dm'd for every RSVP

For these being "super limited" there sure seems to be a lot of places getting these......
The price drop is probably an indication of numbers. I could care less about the "limited" tag though, Nike was just listening to their demographic, and I don't know of many that felt inclined to cop at that orig. box price of $305. 
tired.gif

They were never super limited.....footlocker Australia is getting them....of all places
People have been acting like these are going to be impossible to get since pictures first surfaced.........super limited tag has been on these since day one.

My point is...that there seems to be a lot to go around compared to what has been thought

People have been acting like these are going to be impossible to get since pictures first surfaced.........super limited tag has been on these since day one.

My point is...that there seems to be a lot to go around compared to what has been thought
Agreed 

This raffle crap is sad.  Called HOH and asked did they get any size 14 and the stupid girl i talked to said "we can't disclose quantity or the sizes."  I could have slapped the weave off her head through the phone.  So your telling me I gotta drive up there fill out a raffle ticket for a shoe you may not even have in my size? This is what its come too?  They don't won't to say a word since they are selling them all under the table and may pick 2 people to say that they won, and of course those 2 people will be the managers homeboys.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

can anyone else chime in as to if hoh took sizes down? in nyc particularly? 

Can't speak for the NYC. But the HOH in Orlando wasn't taking sizes down. However, the HoH at Dadeland Mall was. It really is up to the local manager's discretion and if corporate gets involved in their affairs.

HoH University Mall in Tampa did FCFS on the All Star pack while a lot of the stores in Miami were doing raffles.

If done right, I think raffles are fair. Course, it doesn't guarantee your pair but neither does camping unless you homies with Patrick Swayze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom