Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how easy it was to scoop up some LeBrons before the South Beach 8s. Now I see my friends in TX copping more Brons than Js.

Mikeyman14

TY now I can actually say congrats to you now that I KNOW they are yours. I know you know what I mean.... come saturday everyone is "gonna have the corks"

Did you pay close to retail?

Last edited:
They def have a certain scent to them. Thought I was the only one 
laugh.gif

My villa is getting the corks. Employees already claimed them all so I lost
Villa is gettin here too but same ****
mean.gif

Picked up my pair as well as my 2 friends tonight.

Good shoe in person, underneath the cork is a plastic like material.

View media item 281618

my god i love these :wow:

good thing that plastic material is underneath the cork material. these will crease no doubt but wont just fall apart. only if you're stupid enough to wear them for hooping.

this thread is going to have so much salt and eff Lebrons epitaphs thrown around at 7:01 Saturday morning :lol:

SO, I was just sitting here wondering after seeing the review and the pics of the insides of the Corks and the lack of padding compared to the other X's.... my conclusion is that sneakers with more padding end up retaining more foot moister... if the Corks had more padding it would retain moister thus having the possibility just like a wine bottle cork, that it would swell up.

Just a thought. Any takes?

Last edited:
Any one care to explain this "DM from Mercer" to me? Reading page after page and still don't get it. Just a noob dont kill me

Do we have a consensus on the sizing? Normal Lebron X run half size small. Any cork owners with some input? I appreciate it.

^^mercer is a joke... prolly employees on here frontin....
gotta keep the window open as long as possible so their slow-typing homies can at least get a DM in and get the hookup.
really doe
I'm also doing a raffle that didn't ask for size. Doing the raffle by size seems so much more logical...
hell nah........  waste of time... call winners let them pick whats left.... by size put too much control in employees hands... they already have too much as is... this way they can easily put their size aside without risking it running out due to raffle

basically online u fight bots ... offline u fight employees... i see a lot people gettin turned off by these releases ... its not fun anymore... i almost never see people rock their kicks either... the culture seems to be dyin

I thought maybe you would know off the top of your head. Congrats though. I was unlucky and did it under 10 seconds. Could be because I am a popular size as well (9-9.5)

Yea if I had to guess, I would say somewhere between 5,6,7 second range if I had to guess. I was refreshing on my ipad like a maniac with my computer open with the DM set up completely. Literally typed out the tag, tabbed, and hit enter. I guess I can REALLY tell them they have a pair of corks for me tomorrow when I scoop up that hoodie. 8) NO RESELL HERE.

EDIT: I'm clearly not an employee. I've hated on them for a long time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom