Not open for further replies.
selenium.select("class=selectBox-label", "9"); // this selects size 9

selenium.click("
class
=
add-to-cart nike-button nike-button-orange
")

selenium.waitForElement("class=
checkout-button nike-button nike-button-orange")
;

selenium.click("class=
checkout-button nike-button nike-button-orange");

After you click on the twitter link you run that script and this will get you to the checkout page!! HOLLA BACK!

Out of curiosity, why the waitForElement?

Rushed home from work got in my house geting ready to sit on the computer for Mercers RSVP. As soon as I walked in my door to my room my mobile notification went off (usually a minute or 2 late). So looks like NDC or bust for me. Hopefully I will snag them on NDC if not, on to the next one. 

Anyone have any idea how hard it's gunna be for NDC? Please don't give me the typical "YOU AIN'T GETTIN THEM" or something stupid along those lines. Can you compare it to a prior release? 

Out of curiosity, why the waitForElement?
Because if the previous page doesn't finish loading, and you select it without waiting it will error out. The waitForElement won't click on check out until it appears.

I need to start taking programming classes
pimp.gif
you can make all these scripts just knowing the minimal

I want to go for 2 pairs of Lebron Volts, 1 to keep  1 to trade . I only have 1 credit card this week cause i maxed out my other last week. Would i have to create 2 different nike accounts but with the same CC ?  Really needs to get 2 pairs of these or the Crimsons at least .
If your maxing your card out, you need to not get any pairs bruh

I want to go for 2 pairs of Lebron Volts, 1 to keep  1 to trade . I only have 1 credit card this week cause i maxed out my other last week. Would i have to create 2 different nike accounts but with the same CC ?  Really needs to get 2 pairs of these or the Crimsons at least .
If your maxing your card out, you need to not get any pairs bruh

man

depends, what's your social security number 

Because if the previous page doesn't finish loading, and you select it without waiting it will error out. The waitForElement won't click on check out until it appears.

Thanks for that, didn't realize it loaded after the fact. Repped

selenium.select("class=selectBox-label", "9"); // this selects size 9

selenium.click("class=add-to-cart nike-button nike-button-orange")

selenium.waitForElement("class=checkout-button nike-button nike-button-orange");

selenium.click("class=checkout-button nike-button nike-button-orange");

[font=Consolas, Lucida Console, monospace]After you click on the twitter link you run that script and this will get you to the checkout page!! HOLLA BACK![/font]
Can someone help me with this via PM? 

desperation is seeping in, anger and frustration will be next, followed by depression
Hope thats not a shot fired at me. I'm not desperate, I don't need the Corks.

I do like them but I recently got into programming (joined a club at college) and it sparked my intrest, thats all. 

you really think anyone on NT made "their" program?

roll.gif
This. 

There is dozens of people willing to make them on Craigslist, I already spoke to a few. The fun of it was to try to learn and write it myself. 

Last edited:
I got a RSVP dm back but the name is different then what I sent them..... Can that be fix

Last edited:
I got a RSVP dm back but the name is different then what I sent them..... Can that be fix
Go to the store tomorrow and talk to them. If they give you a hard time DEMAND your size. This happened to a friend of mine for the Playoff 11 RSVP and they gave him his pair. Granted this is a totally different release (lesser quantity) tell them its their error and if you knew sooner you would have had your bases covered to secure a pair otherwise. You'll be good, just nip it in the bud and talk to a MANAGER not a "Nike Athelete" Matter of fact ask who is in charge of the Twitter RSVP releases. Let me know how everything goes. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom