Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Shiekh to pick up my jordan 3 crimson. They told me out of 150 stores across the nation, they only got 78 pairs of lebron corks.

it's a lot of mixed emotions in here, for me personally its hard to get over cus i dont deal with NDC a lot. i live in SD and when the one store that claims to only have one each of size 8,9,10,11,12 for 300 ppl and strike out + strike out @ the bev center raffle + strike out on NDC its like c'mon man..

I feel it. HoH @Fashion Valley is hella weak. I'm from the Bay but I frequently visit and that place makes me mad af. They're not knowledgeable at all and they always say the same **** every time.."I don't think we're getting that release but if you check NikeTown LA they might be able to help you" lol

Just got back from mercer. Was an amazing experience to say the least! Walked in dude took my info. Then went to the back where the manager I believe asked for my Name again. He went to the back got my size 13. The woman at the register told me that I could inspect the shoes and that there was also this black metallic envelope inside that I needed to open. Not paying any attention to the envelope, I inspected my pair. Flawless. She then explains that I need to open up the envelope because I could win a special box. (I'm thinking the wooden one from the photos) I open it up and sure enough, it was GOLD baby! A few people huddle around to see what all the excitement was about. The manager comes over and drops off this amazing golden mirrored box with the griffin logo etched on it. Granted the box has a few scratches on the mirrored finish (which obviuosly bums me out, but I don't think twice about asking for a "less scratched box") I was just so elated to get the shoes, let alone all this extras.

So for all of you that complained about the box....here is a MF Box done right! I'm #10 of only 21 people to have these. I will not be selling under any circumstances!!!

View media item 284182
View media item 284183
View media item 284184
View media item 284185
View media item 284187

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Congrats to all that copped!

Anyone here actually hoop in lebron x? Does it give you a little boost to your jump? I kept jagging dunks, I was wearing the jordan 7 gmp, and I want to know us a shoe like lbj x is a far superior shoe to what I was playing in

Thanks

With this being the NSW release it was..... 

Lebron Retro's are now in discussion.  

NSW hasnt had a Lebron since the Zoom Gen Camo that was cancelled. 

Expect more to come not just with retro product but current stuff as well..... Just FYI

Just got back from mercer. Was an amazing experience to say the least! Walked in dude took my info. Then went to the back where the manager I believe asked for my Name again. He went to the back got my size 13. The woman at the register told me that I could inspect the shoes and that there was also this black metallic envelope inside that I needed to open. Not paying any attention to the envelope, I inspected my pair. Flawless. She then explains that I need to open up the envelope because I could win a special box. (I'm thinking the wooden one from the photos) I open it up and sure enough, it was GOLD baby! A few people huddle around to see what all the excitement was about. The manager comes over and drops off this amazing golden mirrored box with the griffin logo etched on it. Granted the box has a few scratches on the mirrored finish (which obviuosly bums me out, but I don't think twice about asking for a "less scratched box") I was just so elated to get the shoes, let alone all this extras.

So for all of you that complained about the box....here is a MF Box done right! I'm #10 of only 21 people to have these. I will not be selling under any circumstances!!!

DAMMMNNNN :smokin.

With this being the NSW release it was..... 

Lebron Retro's are now in discussion.  

NSW hasnt had a Lebron since the Zoom Gen Camo that was cancelled. 

Expect more to come not just with retro product but current stuff as well..... Just FYI
Ive been saying this for a year... my idea was starting with the lebron 11, retro the zoom generation that year, then 12 & 2, 13 & 3, etc

Last edited:
Of course notice the winning bidders feedback.  Sad thing is you have dudes out there that open up accounts and bid up reseller pairs to purposely give them a taste of the salt they are licking.  Dude may have to relist 3 and 4 times to sell and by that time the hype is long died since the nike.com resellers got their pairs in and have entered the game. 

Look at how many active and completed listings there are.  I know not all of them are Corks But a very large number are easily 1,000 out of the 2,100 plus active and completed listings.  Then take a look at the CList in the major areas that got these. 

Also with ebay's new policy dudes can bid up reseller pairs and if the reseller decides to end the auction early, he has to come out of pocket based on that bid.
We see this with every hype release, but it's getting old.   Congrats to those who copped, no salt or hate here. 

If you re-sell thats your business, if you cop to stock or wear thats your business, if you took a Big L like me on this one good luck next time.  Don't worry, Nike has plenty up there sleeve to satisfy our thirst. :nthat:

Not to mention resellers bidding their own auctions with their buddies to attempt to establish a higher baseline price in the market.

smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

good for u fam. this is the best post of this cornball filled thread.

Last edited:
Just called Undefeated SF they saying they didint get the shipment and wont be getting them at all... Oh well

View media item 284182
View media item 284183
View media item 284184
View media item 284185
View media item 284187

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Dope :pimp:

Maybe I can score one of those off JJ :pimp: :rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:

smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Dang.. you have some insane luck! 

Nice box up there..... i didnt gt my pair like most of yall.... no feelings hurt as expected.... havent been able to get a single pair of
of ndc since the concords go figure.....

Where were yall when the Crown Jewels, Gold Medals, Floridians, All Star Games dropped?

*** Hypebeast....

I'm heated I didn't get a pair can you tell.

I feel you. Didn't get a pair either. But then again, neither was I able to get the Gold Medals or Crown Jewels. Nike making it hard to buy a pair of shoes. A guy had to camp out for 5 days, damn. Congrats to all who were able to get a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom