Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the release go there?

They literally just instagram'd a photo at 3:30 saying come into our Boca and Coconut stores and show this instagram pic and pick up your corks

Everybody thought South Beach & Las was the only Soles getting em down here

Last edited:
Just got back from mercer. Was an amazing experience to say the least! Walked in dude took my info. Then went to the back where the manager I believe asked for my Name again. He went to the back got my size 13. The woman at the register told me that I could inspect the shoes and that there was also this black metallic envelope inside that I needed to open. Not paying any attention to the envelope, I inspected my pair. Flawless. She then explains that I need to open up the envelope because I could win a special box. (I'm thinking the wooden one from the photos) I open it up and sure enough, it was GOLD baby! A few people huddle around to see what all the excitement was about. The manager comes over and drops off this amazing golden mirrored box with the griffin logo etched on it. Granted the box has a few scratches on the mirrored finish (which obviuosly bums me out, but I don't think twice about asking for a "less scratched box") I was just so elated to get the shoes, let alone all this extras.

So for all of you that complained about the box....here is a MF Box done right! I'm #10 of only 21 people to have these. I will not be selling under any circumstances!!!

View media item 284182
View media item 284183
View media item 284184
View media item 284185
View media item 284187

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Congrats to all that copped!

Bro, you don't even know. I just got back from mercer too. Had two RSVPs, opened the little silver plastic bag with the ticket inside and won the wooden cork box they had on display. It was an insane experience, i felt like i hit the lotto or something. Took pictures of me with the box and everything. Security at mercer walked me to my car. I felt like a celebrity for 5 minutes. Awesome feeling. Then to top it off, i go with my younger cousin to pick up my other rsvp, open the silver plastic ticket again, and I got the golden ticket. Won one of the limited golden boxes as shown in the pictures above. Absolute craziness! My birthday is tomorrow and this just made my year!

My brother's on his way right now. Is he SOL?

yeah all sold out

people knew since this morning what was goin down

as time went by you seen more and more people come and just roam around the store

even mangers and employees from the other Soles Inc was there to get pairs

word was out for those people who was in the loop

then when they put the pic up it was over straight track meet in the mall

Woke up late to get my pair. Im about to go cry now. 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Bro, you don't even know. I just got back from mercer too. Had two RSVPs, opened the little silver plastic bag with the ticket inside and won the wooden cork box they had on display. It was an insane experience, i felt like i hit the lotto or something. Took pictures of me with the box and everything. Security at mercer walked me to my car. I felt like a celebrity for 5 minutes. Awesome feeling. Then to top it off, i go with my younger cousin to pick up my other rsvp, open the silver plastic ticket again, and I got the golden ticket. Won one of the limited golden boxes as shown in the pictures above. Absolute craziness! My birthday is tomorrow and this just made my year!

Wow, I thought I had great luck today. That's just too much man. Was your golden box a bit scratched too? Anyone know if I can fix up the mirrored finish?

Damn wish I had one of those Gold Boxes. First special box release I miss out on
mean.gif
They're numbered out of 21, so it seems you need to be extremely lucky to be able to get your hands on one. I myself didn't even get the chance to cop a pair itself 
laugh.gif

Probably best not for these retailers to announce anything...

Any IT folks want to estimate a cost to these smaller retailers for their servers getting crashed??  

Maybe its not huge cost, but headaches of overselling/cancelling/refunding/defending their practices might not be worth it.  The idea of a random time is intriguing because that server load will be spread out over hours or even days...

Imagine if they said it could be anytime 00:00EST 23rd to 12:00EST 24th?

Not sure I'd like that one bit, but I could see it being less headaches for them.  At least on these QS server-crashers.

They'll be accused of rigging it somehow, but that is happening anyways when the rules seem clearly defined.  Less headaches and they'll still sell out.

I'm new and didn't mean to post it twice.  I didn't think the first post went through.  Good job at taking shots at the new guy, props to you.

Anyone receive a shipping confirmation or order cancel from Caliroots? I received an order confirmation right after ordering but want to make sure it went through...

Congrats to all who copped!

Just realized I still have the NDC page open from this morning and the wheel keeps spinning. Kind of interested in seeing how long its going take for the Nike servers to realize they haven't kicked me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom