Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain to me why most sneakers release at 8am EST and screw with people on the west coast? I'm not here to complain I just don't get why they don't do it like the Retro 3s and release in the afternoon or at midnight.

Can anyone explain to me why most sneakers release at 8am EST and screw with people on the west coast? I'm not here to complain I just don't get why they don't do it like the Retro 3s and release in the afternoon or at midnight.
screw the west coast! at least you can cop online and then go to your local store for a backup pair. I have to chose NDC or local and that's that!
mean.gif

screw the west coast! at least you can cop online and then go to your local store for a backup pair. I have to chose NDC or local and that's that!
mean.gif
That's definitely true, but I was just curious as to why 8am EST it's just kind of a weird time I guess. Midnight would make more sense.

You think ya'll got it easy. On weekdays, 8am is rush hr so most people are going to work or just walking in the door of work.

screw the west coast! at least you can cop online and then go to your local store for a backup pair. I have to chose NDC or local and that's that! :smh:
That's definitely true, but I was just curious as to why 8am EST it's just kind of a weird time I guess. Midnight would make more sense.

because nike thinks 8 am releases are safer than midnight releases. a lot of craziness and stupidity has gone on for a lot of releases. probably easier to staff security in the morning than at night also.

Just realized this was the insole on my sample pair:

View media item 284809
The Released Version says "LeBron James". I think that's the only difference i see.

Also, 4W you lost too? Damn, you get everything online. :lol:

PO

Lurkers are probably gone right now, and I would like to help others and hopefully help myself at this point for future releases.

Here is a list of international stores that I believe carried the Corks (though they may not have all released online):

CT

Caliroots

SNS

Patta

NRML

Sneakerbaas

Hanon

End

Titolo

Rice and Beans

Livestock

Kickz (? not sure if they did)

Are there any I missed that people would be willing to share?  And I'm still stumped on that damn riddle about 50's 21 Questions.
By Kickz do you mean Kickz101 in Australia? Because they didn't get any

tired.gif

I choked this morning... bad.  I went for my sz 11. Misclicked bc I was trying to go to fast. Size chart disappeared. Had to pick size again. By that point I was too late.

Life goes on.  Maybe I get lucky with JJ.

Lurkers are probably gone right now, and I would like to help others and hopefully help myself at this point for future releases.

Here is a list of international stores that I believe carried the Corks (though they may not have all released online):

CT

Caliroots

SNS

Patta

NRML

Sneakerbaas

Hanon

End

Titolo

Rice and Beans

Livestock

Kickz (? not sure if they did)

Are there any I missed that people would be willing to share?  And I'm still stumped on that damn riddle about 50's 21 Questions.
my only guess was ct because of the line "in the bed if i used my tongue would you like that"?  but that's the 8th question.

need more pics of Volts, or did nobody cop? lol

Hope they sit for a minute and I can catch them with an Eastbay 20% off or something...
Sneakermane had the Volts and Corks in a few pics. I plan on using the FTL b-day coupon and military discount to cop the Kobe 8 Blue Lights, Lebron X Volts and Setting Suns next week.

Not really. If you're not at your spot already then you're most likely going to miss out.
Not true. The shoes go on sale at 5 a.m. Depending on where you live and proximity to a Foot Locker and family, FNL and Nike Town (and possibly Jimmy Jazz, Hibbet, etc), you can hop in a whip and race to the store unless it's a crazy limited release like the Black Royals, Bred XIIIs (release day), etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom