Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry y'all but look at this
Guy is bathsh*t crazy
If he's only considering retail value of Jordans for trade, then why should we have to consider the resell value for these shoes? 
mean.gif

I'm sorry y'all but look at this
Guy is bathsh*t crazy
View media item 286154

Wow. Trading his Corks at resell value ($1500?! cmon..) for heat at retail value. I just wonder if anyone would even slightly consider such a ludicrous deal.

If he's only considering retail value of Jordans for trade, then why should we have to consider the resell value for these shoes? 
mean.gif

Re-sell value at $1,500. Damn that's about 9 pairs of Js. Wow. Some people. SMH. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Anybody need that Jimmy Jazz Link? DM me
Can you send it to me aswell, i have reached my daily limit for sending trying to purchase a bot someone advertised on here selling for a ludacris price considering nothing worthy of dropping a huge amount of cash on a bot is coming out. With this whole bot thing with the corks and all, do you think Nike will soon catch on and impliment a way that is fair to all? Such as a special code in a jpeg? Anyway, goodluck to all hoping to cop of a site that will probably be FUBAR'ed at midnight and 8am

had to see the volts in person, say to least..im a little disappointed..they dont "pop" that hard...not as much as the air max 2013 running shoes

You all think that the denims release will be a bit more subtle than what we saw with the Corks this past weekend?

I wouldn't go so far as to say I would trade my Corks for these, because that would kind of defeat the purpose of me buying the corks in the 1st place, but the denims are interesting; pink, tan, and denim doesn't sound like it should go well together, but I do like these..i told my wife i was only gonna buy one more pair of sneaks the rest of this year, so it's between the Barkley 76ers and these...

How do the Corks fit anyway? Are they true to size or do you have to go a half size up like I have to do with other LeBrons?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom