Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I can use the backdoor to cop my pairs on JJ.  They just need to hurry up though 
laugh.gif
U like using back doors eh?

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA what? No...of course not lol

Relax :D Everyone on here always quick to catch feelings

BTW no matter what you do on here, it would not emabarass me (for running lip)

All I am saying is if you arent gonna take dude up on that offer, pass on the info so other Nters can benefit..

Ok good thnx for clarifying yourself, no feelings caught, didnt have anything jazzy to say anyway lol, just dont like being called a liar

I looked and seen u were an OG and was like, I know dude aint comin at me like this, and an OG at that, over these shoes

Had some goon pm me a second after I posted that asking for the hook up lol

I honestly thought about trying to cop for 400$, but I prolly wont take him up on the offer, though he seemed legit, he's a rookie in the game so idk how trustworthy he is, plus Im not even going for these kix anyway, just came across his listing

Last edited:
[Adeshi 6028] There is a discrepancy in our system which is not allowing Lebron X Corks to post to the site and we are working on fixing the problem. We do not have an exact time at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please check back with us within the next few hours.

JJ is always tweeting some random crap, but they cant give an update on the corks...even after telling everyone that they would release between 12am-8am on release day. Makes zero sense. 

jj sucks!! feel bad for anyone who stood up all night pressing refresh for a pair of kicks that they probaly wont even drop

This thread tho.
roll.gif

Can we get a new LeBron X thread and rename this the Cork aftermath thread?  The thirst...y'all dudes need water.  Holy water.

Got my ASGs in, no longer trade bait.  Shoe looks very nice in person.  Glad I took the risk.  Now to wait for a few to hit the outlets (Canary Yellow & Lavas).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom