Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word. Even though my phone can't Order from em, woulda been nice to have a shot. I will try this in the future, I have fam in France to ship to.

Sucks I paid 500 for a pair and have to see peeps get multiples for retail. Oh well it's part of loving the sneakers.
you are complaining about 500 when the ave person is paying over 9? i mean it sux that everyone can't cop for retail but you still came out good imo.

I just asked another rep if they would be released by 5pm and she said "by the way it looks, I don't think so".

So take it for what it's worth...
Doubt they're even dropping. What online store that's done online releases for years now suddenly has trouble with a single one, and no other release, and has technical issues for 3 days going on 4. 

Convo between me and a rep

[Marcus Ross] Are you guys really going to post the Corks on Ebay?

[Adeshi 6028] As of right now I do not have that information
[Marcus Ross] So this is something that you haven't heard or you just don't know for sure if you all will be doing this?
[Adeshi 6028] I havent heard anything in my office but a few customers have asked so we are waiting for any word of it

No one knows whats going on. I'll be taking my lunch in 15 minutes, so if they drop them, they drop them.

Doubt they're even dropping. What online store that's done online releases for years now suddenly has trouble with a single one, and no other release, and has technical issues for 3 days going on 4. 
Le Eastbay during the Black/Red XIII release 
indifferent.gif

Man, this thread is absolutely crazy now! We should make a list of usernames in here and see how many "fade out" after about a week after this hype dies off.

Convo between me and a rep

[Marcus Ross] Are you guys really going to post the Corks on Ebay?

[Adeshi 6028] As of right now I do not have that information
[Marcus Ross] So this is something that you haven't heard or you just don't know for sure if you all will be doing this?
[Adeshi 6028] I havent heard anything in my office but a few customers have asked so we are waiting for any word of it

No one knows whats going on. I'll be taking my lunch in 15 minutes, so if they drop them, they drop them.

You seriously asked the rep this lmao. If they did put things on ebay wouldnt you think it would off been the galaxy foampostie :smh:.

hold up, there people asking if jj is really selling them on ebay WTF :x what are people like 12 on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom