Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everyones ranking eachother on size and height... I'll join
5'11 Sz 10.5

CROOKEDTONGUES are the worlds most unorganized company. God damn
i agree. Copped some kicks off them, had to pay a currency exchange fee & they cancelled my order because they didn't have the shoes smh

Last edited:
5'3", size 13.
that would fit your general attitude....
roll.gif

6'1" Sz13

Hows the comfort in these? Wife a I have floor seats to the wizard/knicks game and thinking about rocking these

So for anyone looking for this sweatshirt. HoH Pembroke Pines has these in sizes L-3XL from what i saw tonight!

so now we re talking which size is the best looking one??? :smh: :smh: :smh: ..anyone heard of PROPORTIONS(difficult word i know...)..imagine MJ wearing a pair size 9.5
:rofl:

Ummmmmmm can we return this to the Lebron X thread. Y'all can take your shoe size talk and corny jokes Here

Last edited:
After seeing all the stories about the Corks peeling / cracking, etc. I am happy I didn't waste $250 on them. Even if I did, it would be hard to turn down $800-$1000 for them (if someone was willing to pay it) and I am not even a reseller (only ever sold one pair of kicks because I just didn't like them).

Can't wait for the settings, but after that its on to more Kobe 8's because the PS / Elites will be too crazily priced.

6'0" Sz 13 since the 8th Grade

So you two are the bastards with my size 13 Corks.

To the dude talking about size 13s but is a 12.

Your slow buddy, according to nike Size 12 is 11and3/8 inches Size 13 is 11and1/2 inches.

An 1/8 on an inch, not that serious.
maybe i should start wearing size 14. but them boxes gonna be HUGE! lol

So you two are the bastards with my size 13 Corks.

To the dude talking about size 13s but is a 12.

Your slow buddy, according to nike Size 12 is 11and3/8 inches Size 13 is 11and1/2 inches.

An 1/8 on an inch, not that serious.
Im pretty sure you just use the zappo size conversion chart....... theres a huge difference between some moccasins, and some chunky lebron Xs
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom