Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Seems lately resellers have only been able to get anywhere from $20 - double retail if they're lucky or find a super thirsty person unless its a super limited release. Even then theyre not moving very fast at resell prices (i.e. db3's) I've seen a lot of ppl get hazels for around $300. Most people that resell these days are kids, so I guess that tiny profit is worth it to them?
I agree with this, I doubt most of these kids have the type of capital to invest longer term.

Might as well hold on to the kicks and flip em later instead of taking that measly 30 bucks. Even if the person got it for free waiting for the market to dry up is always a good idea

Come next Summer, I doubt you'll find Hazels, Mints or Denims anywhere for under $500. But these some impatient resellers. To them....It's move what you have quickly & then it's on to the next hyped release.

Oh well....

Come next Summer, I doubt you'll find Hazels, Mints or Denims anywhere for under $500. But these some impatient resellers. To them....It's move what you have quickly & then it's on to the next hyped release.

Oh well....
yea they don't think long term... oh well, that's better prices for ppl who want to wear em

325 shipped decent for black suedes?

curious why people are selling for so low
was offered 340 for mints and i passed, not gonna spend over retail on them since i already got one pair.

it's low because these aren't as limited as people thought, they'll be worth more in the long run but resellers don't want to hold onto a shoe unless it's super limited.

Last edited:
Just grabbed my size 11 Mints off of someone for $350...probably could have waited a little bit and saved a few dollars but didn't wanna mess with it.  Didn't realize until now that I didn't have a single pair of black & white shoes anymore....these will be in heavy rotation!

Last edited:
was offered 340 for mints and i passed, not gonna spend over retail on them since i already got one pair.

it's low because these aren't as limited as people thought, they'll be worth more in the long run but resellers don't want to hold onto a shoe unless it's super limited.
how much was the retail price for the black/mint pair in the US ?

Someone else mentioned this dude before. He basically uses ebay as a showcase to display limited kicks. He has probably never sold one.

Still dreaming about the corks
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom