Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I need the Floral and the red hats some one in the usa who close to HOH and will able to ship internationally pleasee help me..

only waiting on word about this champ pack.. whats taking so long
mean.gif
they are dropping this Saturday in Hong Kong, i'd expect the US to follow suit

Basically what the photo says is that an online ballot will be open from the 22nd-24th and those who win will be notified by email and can pick up the shoes on the 27th. Only one spot is dropping them as well

http://www.nike.com.hk/locker-room/blog/986/product-announcement-lebron-celebration-pack/

Last edited:
temporarily got through on ct for denims.. restock? anyone else? or just a glitch that cost me the price of a pair...?

also drop in China mainland as well, online ballot for 21 people. i think they also do raffle ticket in nike guangzhou, shanghai and beijing but date hasn't been confirmed yet

I don't see it....
I think they might have glitched and I paid for nothing.. Damn.

But I got through and it told me '2 pairs available', then refreshed and said '1 pair available', so I assumed it was a live restock..

Searched for them via their search bar and it showed up for a short while and then disappeared maybe 5 or 10 min later

I think they might have glitched and I paid for nothing.. Damn.

But I got through and it told me '2 pairs available', then refreshed and said '1 pair available', so I assumed it was a live restock..

Searched for them via their search bar and it showed up for a short while and then disappeared maybe 5 or 10 min later

George_bush_scratching_his_head.jpg

I'm trying to locate that floral hat called foot locker Gave them style number said they can't locate it anyone want to help out

Back
Top Bottom