Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

my NDC pair just came. swooshes don't totally match but its not as bad as those pics from a few pgs ago.. nice shoe but overall I'm not that impressed. i was really exited about these but after seeing them i can say that if these weren't limited or whatever they would be a shoe I waited to go on sale. hopefully the pair I'm trading for look good.

Im gonna check my HOH today for those hats. Most likely gone already though knowing ppl around here..

Wow, deeply dissatisfied with my pair from NDC. It looks like the shoes came from a totally different cut of material.... Anyone have any recommendations on what to do?

mine come in tomorrow....if mine look anything like what i have seen im here im gona be P/O......ive had luck w the last 2 releases.....the B2B pack will be RSVP or a silent release and a FCFS gentlemen? idk how the mvp pack was released, sorry 

My pair came from NDC yesterday and everything looks good except the toebox swooshes are off. On one shoe its completely visible and the other shoes it looks like it has faded a bit.. Considering doing a trade for the WOF SB low dunks for these. You guys think its a good trade? Should it be an even trade or which side should be putting in $$

If the quality on my pair, (should be here tomorrow) is trash I'm either returning or selling them. I refuse to pay 270 after tax for a sh*t shoe

Wow, deeply dissatisfied with my pair from NDC. It looks like the shoes came from a totally different cut of material.... Anyone have any recommendations on what to do?
get on that chat and get a 20% for that, nike swoosh is jacked up, sell em and keep ur 20% code

wear them and eventually get over the defect

that is what i did with my 88 3s

I'm surprised there isn't any talk about the possibility of an online raffle here in the U.S. for the Championship Pack.  Think they would dare try it? I personally doubt they will but I would be all for it!

My pair from NDC. Very disappointing for a 250 dollar shoe. 
mean.gif

I didn't notice until this picture, but my pair have the same flaw, same swoosh

With all these flaws on the Swooshes you'd think that's how Nike intended them to look :lol:.

How do you get 20% off for complaining to Nike, when I tried to complain about my jordans they said that they could only offer me a refund and not a discount. Is this because it is a Jordan Brand product and not Nike?

How do you get 20% off for complaining to Nike, when I tried to complain about my jordans they said that they could only offer me a refund and not a discount. Is this because it is a Jordan Brand product and not Nike?

They probably just didnt want to give you a discount.

My hazelnuts have the same defect, mints too.......

If I get a discount from Nike, might be tempted to finally make some Id's.

Back
Top Bottom