Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Both hats are a QS. When you ring them up at HOH , they say QS. Kinda crazy for a snapback hat. Cleaned out my local HOH for my boys when each hat dropped. Inside liner has the special print of each shoe on it. 

Both hats are a QS. When you ring them up at HOH , they say QS. Kinda crazy for a snapback hat. Cleaned out my local HOH for my boys when each hat dropped. Inside liner has the special print of each shoe on it. 
can you tell me product number on receipt would really be helpful if you can?

Seriously though, if someone can help me out with the floral hat, please hit the PM--much appreciated~

View media item 508984
My pair from NDC. Very disappointing for a 250 dollar shoe. 
mean.gif

I tried to tell yall about the Mints...whats worse is ive seen a couple heads rock em in the Sun and my goodness the black looks faded out horribly :smh::x

can you tell me product number on receipt would really be helpful if you can?
I only have the receipt for the Red hat. Not sure where the receipt for the Floral hat went.

9370517300990 NK QS LBJ CHW RED/BLK SB

Awaiting my pair to arrive on ups from ndc any moment now. Hoping quality isn't crap!

ashy black doesn't always look bad tho. i like the ashy scales on the yeezys and the ashy suede on jordan stealth x's.

also drop in China mainland as well, online ballot for 21 people. i think they also do raffle ticket in nike guangzhou, shanghai and beijing but date hasn't been confirmed yet
As someone who lives 800 miles away from a nike town that got the mvps, I'll take an online raffle

Last edited:
Pair from END for my boy just got delivered. this pair's suede doesn't look very ashy at all. Also the swoosh differs slightly from one shoe to the next, but because of the material grains i never expected them to be the exact same. pretty close though. NDC pair should be delivered today as well so we'll see how they compare.

My pair of Black Suedes came in from NDC. Outside swooshes match up close and the inside lion looks good. Need a good suede brushing, but other than that the shoe is good quality. I'm happy with my first pair. Hoping my second pair looks just as good...

If there is a release for same shoe in Hong Kong does US typically get it a few weeks after or exact same week for a limited pair like these?

I am nervous as hell now about my pair coming in. Hope they are decent, if not I am going to sell them. I am still considering picking up some hazelnuts, but I do want area 72s and floridians to complete my X collection.

I didn't want to jinx myself with a cancelled order but I got 2 pair from CT yesterday (they just shipped, 2 separate orders)...US size 11 and 12. Hooking up a friend with the 11 and I'm not sure if the 12 will fit but I'll give it a shot.

Last edited:
get my pair tomorrow most likely... i'm praying for these to be decent, IMO they are the best looking ext. 

if I get a pair looking like ^^^^ I'll be happy

If someone can help out some FAM with a reasonable price on the Red/Black Snap Back from a HOH please let me know.  Not willing to pay 100 bucks on killthepocketbay.

Thanks FAM!

Back
Top Bottom