Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Those were designed that way. These were not. You cannot compare two completely different models made of different materials, and a completely different design as a whole (for instance reinforcement will be placed in different areas of either shoe, how thick the midsole is, arch support, outsole thickness, etc etc you can go on and on). If it was unnecessary, it would not be there, as it certainly isn't for aesthetic purposes. We all know Nike goes great lengths to empahasize lightweight (each shoe they put out gets lighter, and lighter, this isn't a coincidence, also the main reason hyperfuse, and engineered mesh technology were designed in the first place, and why Nike spends so much money marketing these shoes to make sure they are the lightest, and most technologically advanced sneakers on the market). To sum it up, your statement is by and far incorrect :tongue:.

John Henson wrote them in a game and the shoe was just fine

View media item 316737

I'll be honest, I like those more than the regular Xs. Maybe I'm bias because of the sort of Knicks colorway but I just think that looks more like a Lebron.

Why do people FAIL to show the whole shoe I have yet to see the medial side even though their might not be much going on in that particular area :nerd:

both the elites and the pure plats are garbage, but since they have a snazzy nickname, people will line up for 'em...

Im soooo ready for these its not even funny. If ya'll understand the insane colorblocking thats gonna happen with this shoe, you'd be excited. These **** on the regular 10 to me and would've been the perfect evolution from the 9's. Watch opinions change with a white based colorway  with translucent sole and different color carbon fiber. 
speak for yourself buddy...no way on those elite 10s, nothing "elite" about them other than the name

Snagged this stuff from SC

Even at $260 that price is ridiculous considering it isn't even Nike+ enabled

04/06/2013 Nike LeBron X PS
579827-400 Hyper Blue/Pure Platinum-CT
$260.00
pass for $260.00.  I'd rather make some ids for $240.00 with the lace lock and the textured swoosh with Nike+ enabled

$260 is insulting as a price tag. Even if these "sell out" on NDC, we know these will be easy to get below retail, unless Nike drops production numbers significantly after last year's elite embarrassment

nike-lebron-x-red-gold-black-1.jpg

hopefully bron wins the title again so we can get these haa

Those can be made on id right now..only difference will be the black tpu plate

Last edited:
They couldn't even put the jeweled swoosh that cost a quarter to make on these let me guess the $285 that was rumored will be the elite + price smh

Last edited:
Why do people FAIL to show the whole shoe I have yet to see the medial side even though their might not be much going on in that particular area
nerd.gif
I WAS JUST GONNA POST THIS. all that means is that that side is probably bland. because if you notice, theres the star cutout on the outside, but it goes SMOOTH and straight like a circle at the halfway mark which i think will look absolutely HIDEOUS. combined with the fact that they refuse to show the medial side... i have serious doubts.

They couldn't even put the jeweled swoosh that cost a quarter to make on these let me guess the $285 that was rumored will be the elite + price smh
I agree. I honestly think Nike doesn't care much about the Lebron X.  I think they are making all their money from the Bron ID's.   They are already onto the 11's. 

pass for $260.00.  I'd rather make some ids for $240.00 with the lace lock and the textured swoosh with Nike+ enabled
$260 is insulting as a price tag. Even if these "sell out" on NDC, we know these will be easy to get below retail, unless Nike drops production numbers significantly after last year's elite embarrassment
I am startn to think this elite series is being designed to kill hypebeasts (i kno its not idiots) because i see only hypebeasts getn these for almost 300 and try and sell them for 400-600 and they end up sittin on a bunch of clown shoes they wouldnt even wear, then wen they realize they shoulda jus bought diapers for their kids and put their children in better schools they will realize how ridiculous this hype game has become....other then tht i only see about 10 % of the sneaker community goin for this shoe IMO !!!

Last edited:
Lebron X prism and all black size 8
At Nike San Leandro Clearance if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Those platinums look to be Men's size since there is a diamond cutout in the toebox.

As for the Elites $260 is a joke considering they are too similar to the X. I like them but gonna pass at retail.

Back
Top Bottom