Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The elites are wack as hell.  Add the 100 price increase and nike is on one. I dont see how a color can save that ugly *** carbon fiber thats surrounding the swoosh.

*Enters NikeID Lebron X Thread *

I'll cop the elite Xs............when they hit outlets like the Lebron 9 elites did. I guess I'm the only one that likes the Pure Platinums. 
eyes.gif

My local HOH has just about every Lebron X still on the shelves.... odd.

Anyways not sure if anyone has posted these but here you go...

"PURE PLATINUM"

Ive seen the red suede Kobes and the Lebron X corks in person - the Kobes are far more comfortable looking than the Corks Id have no prob playing pickup ball in them. I wouldnt even attempt that in the Corks.

Ive played in my red Bull 5s quite a few times without issue yall making out suede is some kind of tissue paper, lets face it Nike "Suede" is not exactly genuine suede material and thats a good thing cus the nubuck/durabuck is way more durable.

The Pure Platinum's look like they might be the type of shoe that look better in person than in pictures. So far they're just ok to me but it's still early yet.

The Pure Platinum's look like they might be the type of shoe that look better in person than in pictures. So far they're just ok to me but it's still early yet.
You could be right.  they're a holographic design. They probably do  look different in person.  I wonder how they look in the sun. 

What does nike have against bron this time around? With the exception of a few colorways the x has been a let down

What does nike have against bron this time around? With the exception of a few colorways the x has been a let down
Just imo, it seems like the kobes is the more focused line this year, last year was definitely lebrons, then kds. With the kobes, he is toward his ending career, and nike just to want to milk it as much as they can before kobe is gone, possible last year line did worse then expected, idk. On the other side, with kd and lebron, their line just hit a new popular level by having them played in the finals last year, and lebron even won a ring, with that alone their lines will just sell base on these factors instead of actual designs/colorways. That's why it seems like nike pulled back on the kds and lebrons, and pushed the kobes much harder. For all the theme related releases so far this year, all the kobes had the best colorways, x'mas, asg and easter. Like I said, just my opinion, no intention to start any fuel. :tongue:

They have been.  It seemed like last year they had so many sick colorways.  The X could be the same but they don't give a s**t. It's like they are satisfied with all the money they are getting off the ID's.  

I'll say it right now. I do not understand the hate on the Xs in general FROM ANYBODY. They put out out all these color ways so that EVERYBODY has a choice. If you don't like the colorway move the f on go to a color YOU like. I mean to say that this model is disappointing is an absolute lie. Haters going to hate and lebron has his share of them.

They have put out the whole color of the rainbow lol basically. I mean when does the complaining stop. I have bought lebron sigs since the first one and I was just as excited if not more for these....

The X is what got me into lebrons. I think it's a gorgeous shoe. I was just a Jordan and occasional Kobe guy. But the X feels so comfortable. I copped a pair of 9s (cannon) this week so I could have more than one model. Idk how people hate the X. I actually see some Jordan DNA in the shoe. The 360 zoom bag is nice. I always get compliments from strangers on my prisms

I wonder if the elite x will have a little logo on the side of the shoes like the regular x

I'll say it right now. I do not understand the hate on the Xs in general FROM ANYBODY. They put out out all these color ways so that EVERYBODY has a choice. If you don't like the colorway move the f on go to a color YOU like. I mean to say that this model is disappointing is an absolute lie. Haters going to hate and lebron has his share of them.
Straight gospel, someone can say they don't like one or a few colorways but to constantly put down every colorway... Come on man really, the lebron x far past my expectations, don't know wat these jokers talkin about

I think it's because (myself included) the Lebron 9 had several colorways that were absolutely killer. You can have several debates and different combinations for a top 5 Lebron 9 list but with the Lebron 10, there are really only a few that truly stand out.

$260 is insulting as a price tag. Even if these "sell out" on NDC, we know these will be easy to get below retail, unless Nike drops production numbers significantly after last year's elite embarrassment

Why do I feel like they will still sell out tho? I think the only reason they will is because Nike will do exactly that and lower the production numbers. They did the same thing with the AJ28 and they "sold out"

Back
Top Bottom