Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Those Knicks cw x elite look like a flea market knock off. Cheap Clown shoes. Sorry

Last edited:
Man for real tho, yall need to stop posting that pick of those horrendous elites, wit til something good come out then report the pictures 100000000x

Elites are awful. Fitting for a terrible signature shoe. First time in years I won't buy a LeBron sig shoe. Kobe and KD will get my money.

Elite feedback is very bad... Nike got some saving to do. They reused a lot of parts from the IX. They gotta drop price or save face with colorways. Was the initial Cork reaction this bad?

Paitiently waiting to see the crimson colorway of the elites

This!! While this blue colorway is NOT for me, I see super potential with the color blocking. Just need a red/ crimson pair in my life. If Elite is no good then my 3rd iD is on deck :pimp:

Hope different colored CF will be used to spice them up. Black CF is getting boring.

Noticed that kevlar is in the laces again.

how much does it really costs to slap carbon fiber on the side of a shoe? Cant be more than a buck or two in manufacturing costs per shoe

TWNTY8 those are 
pimp.gif
 id grab those if they were a gr

I like the X's a lot and I'm really feeling the Elites and NSW versions, but I fell that Nike didn't really know which direction they wanted to go with them. So far we've had a

1.) Lebron X+ version with sports back
2.) Lebron X+ without sports pack
3.) Lebron X regular vesion
4.) Lebron X NSW version
5.) Lebron X Elite

IMO the Lebron X have been all over the place

That external heel cup isnt needed....look at Hyperdunk lows and Hyperfuse lows. A bunch of players play in those

Those were designed that way. These were not. You cannot compare two completely different models made of different materials, and a completely different design as a whole (for instance reinforcement will be placed in different areas of either shoe, how thick the midsole is, arch support, outsole thickness, etc etc you can go on and on). If it was unnecessary, it would not be there, as it certainly isn't for aesthetic purposes. We all know Nike goes great lengths to empahasize lightweight (each shoe they put out gets lighter, and lighter, this isn't a coincidence, also the main reason hyperfuse, and engineered mesh technology were designed in the first place, and why Nike spends so much money marketing these shoes to make sure they are the lightest, and most technologically advanced sneakers on the market). To sum it up, your statement is by and far incorrect :tongue:.

Last edited:
A great colorway will do wonders for the Elite model just like the regular X.

And a price drop. A significant price drop lol.

Last edited:
Those ID's are nice, rather have those instead of elites.

The only thing remotely nice about them is the speckled midsole.

If your ID's had a speckled midsole 28 :smh: :smokin

*ATTENTION* *Jayzrdead*

You were the one who posted these photoshop'd pics of some of your custom X lows, every1 has been sayn tht "jus wait yo till more colorways of the elite pop up u guys will change your mind" well i think u have the power and the means to do just tht and play around will some new colorways of the elite. PLEASE POST PHOTOSHOP'D PICS OF DIFFERENT COLORWAYS OF THE ELITE

or if sum1 else can do this please do

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom