Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Smells Chinese, might be from the factory.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 duuuuuuude lmao

Just out of curiosity, is this enter the raffle what they always did for china or did they have a RSVP like America?

If its something new.. you think its osmething they might implement here in the states?

just liquidated my entire run of denims to a store. couldn't deal with flakers. got mints and denims to keep. will think about getting hazelnuts but i don't ever see myself wearing em. will not get corks cause i can't afford themmmm

I sent a guy an invoice on paypal and he paid but it says his account isn't verified. Is there a way for me to get scammed? This is my first time doing this so I hope I'm not getting screwed over.

I sent a guy an invoice on paypal and he paid but it says his account isn't verified. Is there a way for me to get scammed? This is my first time doing this so I hope I'm not getting screwed over.
make sure that if you mail it have a signature verification or insurance gotta cover your six

Restocks = nike version of B grades, gonna be particularly evident on these ext.

whats with all the pencil marks are the chineese dudes who make these trying to turn em into their sig shoes? Or perhaps they are criptic messages to the outside world in a bit for freedom!

Restocks = nike version of B grades, gonna be particularly evident on these ext.

whats with all the pencil marks are the chineese dudes who make these trying to turn em into their sig shoes? Or perhaps they are criptic messages to the outside world in a bit for freedom!
probably training day, lol.
You know I was wondering, I bought a pair in 05 of air force one lux. They were made in Italy, and flawless. Would people be willing to pay more for these shoes to be handcrafted in Italy?

Back
Top Bottom