Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Hey guys last I heard on the 1st of the month was that LeBron X "Championship" Pack MSRP was $500 & Estimated allocation of pairs in the U.S. is less than 600. Similar to a MVP 10 type release.

I'm unaware of distribution details & I hope that information has changed from then to now.

Hope that helps.

PO
Good looks.

Pay more??? I'm already paying £200 retail for the exts, thats $308, if they cannot make a luxury shoe with "premium" material on that budget they need sacked. Nike just cut too many corners to make more $$$.

They should have tested the lasering on like 100 pairs and only the good pairs should have passed QC, if it wasnt enough they should have sacked the idea and changed it up with stitched swooshes but the fact is there isnt very high standards at these sweatshops obviously, they probably get told to make xxx pairs per day each and that is the goal, not to produce a "premium" shoe. In one word - Greed.

All these complaints in here. I guess I lucked out. Very Satisfied with my pair of Ashy Larrys.  Swooshes are very slightly different but on feet it's not at all noticeable. Wore them to the mall today and have never gotten so many compliments and :wow: on a pair of sneakers ever. These can probably only be topped by my Corks. Gonna hit them up with the suede kit I bought from Champs. :D

Is this your first pair of sneakers?

Is this your first pair of sneakers?
I swear I ask this every time I see someone post they received compliments or broke necks with their kicks. All that comes with the territory of buying sneakers. It should be nothing new if you've been doing this for a while.

Last edited:
I just want my mints gone, really upset about it. I was considering hazelnuts as my next purchase but not sure if I want another letdown, at least with the area 72s I know the quality is on point. You win some and you lose some, this time I definitely took the loss. Time to move on from the EXT, at least my denims are smoking.

I just want my mints gone, really upset about it. I was considering hazelnuts as my next purchase but not sure if I want another letdown, at least with the area 72s I know the quality is on point. You win some and you lose some, this time I definitely took the loss. Time to move on from the EXT, at least my denims are smoking.
what happened bro? it cant be that bad (or can it)

post some pics 

got mine in, swooshes on toe box dont match but who really looks that carefully

just glad i got a pair that isn't jacked up all the way

What!!! Are the these gonna sell individually as well as w/ a pack??? It almost kinda make sense now that they wld sell the hats w/o ppl actually having a shot @ the shoes

Pay more??? I'm already paying £200 retail for the exts, thats $308, if they cannot make a luxury shoe with "premium" material on that budget they need sacked. Nike just cut too many corners to make more $$$.

They should have tested the lasering on like 100 pairs and only the good pairs should have passed QC, if it wasnt enough they should have sacked the idea and changed it up with stitched swooshes but the fact is there isnt very high standards at these sweatshops obviously, they probably get told to make xxx pairs per day each and that is the goal, not to produce a "premium" shoe. In one word - Greed.
Wanted to share my experience with my second pair of Hazelnuts (already have one), ordered on NDC Europe on release date:

Pair looked nice, lasering was fine but it had a glue stain on the toe box in front. I sent a few pics and they offered me a refund, a 50% price cut/return, or a 20% on the next purchase.

I took the refund and withdraw my ebay auction immediately, cause I thought it would be unfair to sell a pair with a factory default and make even more profit with it (with a 50% refund it would be a big win). 

All in all, Nike reacted fast and offered good solutions to my problem.

probably training day, lol.
You know I was wondering, I bought a pair in 05 of air force one lux. They were made in Italy, and flawless. Would people be willing to pay more for these shoes to be handcrafted in Italy?

There is a huge difference between a premium shoe with premium materials made in Italy and a pair made in China. To those that don't know or remember, the LUX pair he is referring to cost $2000. That's expensive. 250 is a lot for a shoe but don't expect a perfect execution from a sweat shop. Any true premium quality shoe will cost far beyond 250-300. Take it for what it is. Hate it or love it

Just brush the perfect swoosh up hard and it will look like the other swoosh... Does suck though.

You guys complain about when the swoosh is so bold and in your face.. why not do as mentioned above and make em all faint. Win/win

Are the faded swoosh facing down on the box? I think the paper is reacting with the black in the nubuck. That's the only explanation why that's happening? If you want to have matching faded swoosh try laying the good one faced down on the paper in the box. :nerd:

Last edited:
Are the faded swoosh facing down on the box? I think the paper is reacting with the black in the nubuck. That's the only explanation why that's happening? If you want to have matching faded swoosh try laying the good one faced down on the paper in the box.
nerd.gif
Actually, I noticed out of 5 pairs locally amongst people I know it's the inside right shoe's swoosh. I think it's manufacture laser error more than paper rubbing.

You guys complain about when the swoosh is so bold and in your face.. why not do as mentioned above and make em all faint. Win/win
I've never complained about a swoosh being bold man. The one swoosh in the front is awful, its nearly gone it's so faded and brown blemishes. I'm trying to sell them, I paid 350 and I'm willing to take a loss on them I just want them gone. I should have just got another pair of denims, nobodies fault but my own. I mean Nike with the poor quality, but nobody put a gun to my head so thats on me for making the purchase.

I understand both sides of the complaint debacle..

Yes theres a ton of whining about defects here and there..

But at the same time, these shoes are EXPENSIVE, and if Im paying 200$ sumthin bux for kix, damn right Im gonna be pissed if there are noticeable defects, ashyness, etc, the whole nine..

These shoes go through checks or w/e they're called for these kinds of things before they leave the factory..

Should be LITTLE to NO noticeable defects on these high dolla kix, point blank..

We're not talking about Kmart shoes here..

I've never complained about a swoosh being bold man. The one swoosh in the front is awful, its nearly gone it's so faded and brown blemishes. I'm trying to sell them, I paid 350 and I'm willing to take a loss on them I just want them gone. I should have just got another pair of denims, nobodies fault but my own. I mean Nike with the poor quality, but nobody put a gun to my head so thats on me for making the purchase.
Can't you file a claim with Paypal? Tell them the shoes are damaged and you don't want them? "All sales are final" with Paypal means nothing. It's happened to me as a seller. Dude bought a pair of shoes, then shipped them back to me after he tried them on. Paypal took the funds away from me even when I put "all sales are final" in my listing. Got the shoes back, re-tied everything and then sold them soon after.

Can't you file a claim with Paypal? Tell them the shoes are damaged and you don't want them? "All sales are final" with Paypal means nothing. It's happened to me as a seller. Dude bought a pair of shoes, then shipped them back to me after he tried them on. Paypal took the funds away from me even when I put "all sales are final" in my listing. Got the shoes back, re-tied everything and then sold them soon after.
I really don't wanna put the seller through all of that but if I have to I will. I contacted him yesterday and all he said was that he was sorry I was disappointed. I am going to see if he will take them back, if not I will go through paypal. I will try selling them first if that doesn't work then I will have to go that route.

I really don't wanna put the seller through all of that but if I have to I will. I contacted him yesterday and all he said was that he was sorry I was disappointed. I am going to see if he will take them back, if not I will go through paypal. I will try selling them first if that doesn't work then I will have to go that route.
I'd just go through Paypal. Especially since he's not going to take them back. I wouldn't miss out on $50 regardless of the situation. Either way, good luck with it. Sucks it had to end up like this.

Back
Top Bottom