Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Got my orders through in Sz 10  in the Black Suedes and Hazelnuts. 
pimp.gif

Now, wait and hope they don't get canceled  
nerd.gif
bro...teach me your ways..PM

FTL is completely yankin me. first, countdown clock was off, then tried adding to cart for 15 mins, able to checkout, wait time goes from 8 mins to 1 mins, only for it to tell me...OOS. c'mon footlocker

Got through on the mints. Then I remember mrrebates does 8% cash back on footlocker.com. Smh. I passed on these to focus my attention on the db 3. Happy I got this second chance.

Easy cop right there. Keys to copping on those sites is timing make sure your timer isnt off by refreshing your page around 7:59. Also make sure you got a credit card on file cause once they add to your cart they will yank em if someone else pays faster than you. I tried to add both the mints and hazlenuts but got hit with the you can only add 1 cart error. Was kind of strange because it usually doesnt give you the option to add if you have a pair in the cart but maybe because I ad that page open before 8 and had a script running it didn't completely reload the page. 

I just called footlocker to update my phone #, and asked them if they had any Mints left...Luckily, they had 1 sz 10 left and I was able to grab it....Totally unexpected....

Easy cop right there. Keys to copping on those sites is timing make sure your timer isnt off by refreshing your page around 7:59. Also make sure you got a credit card on file cause once they add to your cart they will yank em if someone else pays faster than you. I tried to add both the mints and hazlenuts but got hit with the you can only add 1 cart error. Was kind of strange because it usually doesnt give you the option to add if you have a pair in the cart but maybe because I ad that page open before 8 and had a script running it didn't completely reload the page. 

My script was giving me the already in other users' carts message about 20s before the countdown was done. Very odd.

What did you cop, a size 8? They didn't even have your size.
mean.gif

Last edited:
standed "in line" for about 15 minutes to cop another pair of mints!!!! the estimated time to check out reset once from 7:05am to 7:15am

im digging this new line checkout process..actually lets you know if you have a chance at copping

Also, I have a feeling that these shoes are gonna be JACKED up. Unless they match the kicks before shipping so ppl will get the same lasering/hair length 

Also, I have a feeling that these shoes are gonna be JACKED up. Unless they match the kicks before shipping so ppl will get the same lasering/hair length 
lol tell me about it I really feel bad returning them but one foot looks totally different and I like my shoes to look fresh so Im going this morning waited a whole month now I'm taking them back.

Had a pairs of black and hazel in cart to be yanked off right before checkout... Wish it can be like NDC, where it holds.

Back
Top Bottom