Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

what was up with this release anyway? no launch email and only a few pairs? they might as well just randomly put them on site.

Just bring me the Bright Mango/Mango/Laser Orange "Watermelon" lows! Day before my birthday...will be a great present

Such a useless post

the irony :rofl: just post this when you quoted me..it's "an"..and three consecutive post? check yourself before you start clowning me

they were most likely returns because they weren't up to the standard of quality to price. you must not been reading up on this thread when people received their pairs.

Last edited:
FYI for everyone that copped this morning.  I checked last night with FTL rep, the shoe will be ship in the standard plastic bag. Won't be double box.

My script was giving me the already in other users' carts message about 20s before the countdown was done. Very odd.
KimKardashian6Gif.gif

wait, FTL ships with a plastic bag? 

Yeah they charge you for shipping and then throw your stuff in a plastic bag lol. My last box came ripped in half with the shoes moving around in the bag. It's especially brutal for us on the West coast because of the distance and number of people that partake in distance throwing and soccer with your package.

yea this must be new...I have ordered several times and always been double boxed.  Can anyone elaborate?

It's been like this for a while actually...all retro Js get double boxes, everything else really depends on how they received their bulk orders from the suppliers.

If they received the batch orders all double boxed individually, it will get shipped like that...otherwise they will individually plastic bag it :smh:

the irony :rofl: just post this when you quoted me..it's "an"..and three consecutive post? check yourself before you start clowning me

they were most likely returns because they weren't up to the standard of quality to price. you must not been reading up on this thread when people received their pairs.

Again, and you know this how? I hate people who act like they know the deal. I've been in this thread and what's been said don't mean sh**tt.. Just because some got pairs that were damaged does not mean these will be the same. All releases have pairs that are damaged, that's life, but to say they are all returns is ridiculous.

And to say you can't wait to hear complaints, why? Does that make you happy that people get f***up pairs?

Last edited:
who cares about those nsw boxes anyway... its not like its a limited box those things break down just by opening and closing them

who cares about those nsw boxes anyway... its not like its a limited box those things break down just by opening and closing them

It's the principle though. The cost of the box is included in the price of the shoe, so what's wrong with wanting it intact?

Yeah, I don't get it.

I sure hope these don't ship in those damn plastic bags. Last time I ended up with a box that went through hell and back.
This is a NSW release, not Jordan, so chances of double box is very slim.  Unless it's request from distributor (Nike) to be double box, they won't use their box at all. All these Lebron X EXTs are having bigger box than usual..could easily fit another shoe if you squeeze them.  

If you notice, all Js release have special box (look under the box or under sticker label), they printed the name of shoe on the box.  Nevertheless, I do hope they ship out w/ double box.  G'Luck to you and everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom