Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Returning my hazelnuts today anybody wonna grab them for retail. Can't stand looking at the 2nd foot any longer.

sorry, Rochester ny only guys i don't do the Paypal thing.
What size bro I'll take them off your hands for retail

wait, footlocker had a restock!? 
mad.gif

Missed out on both, no surprise lol.

Anyways, did anyone notice that there's A LOT of Fake/Some sort of B-Grade version of the Gold Medals going around? I notice a TON of pairs, most that I see, don't have the lacelock and a few other less noticeable differences. I don't see that many fake X's, why was this one so popular?

Can't wait for messed up shoes complaints. Gonna be a high rate. :nerd: Congrats to those that don't mind that and plan to wear them regardless.

Missed out on both, no surprise lol.

Anyways, did anyone notice that there's A LOT of Fake/Some sort of B-Grade version of the Gold Medals going around? I notice a TON of pairs, most that I see, don't have the lacelock and a few other less noticeable differences. I don't see that many fake X's, why was this one so popular?

When the X was first coming out and pics started coming up a lot of people saw the fakes before they saw the pics of the real ones. I remember a guy on kicksonfire that said the actual LeBrons were the fake ones because of how they re-did the airmax bag. So I think thats why a lot of fake X Olympics were bought because before they debuted no one knew which was which.

that wasnt a much of a release the bots were out in full force...i cant wait till this weekend because i will be prepared

So there's bots for FTL, FA, and Eastbay, too?
Yup. Your only chance is if there is a decent quantity of shoes on the site. I clicked to add to cart and all the pairs were already in people's cart.

It really is comical. It's unfair, but it's perpetuated by mainly Nike and a lesser extent the reseller market.

I've had luck with a good number of Jordan Retros (Shadows, Toro 4, Black Grape 5s, 11 low, etc) except for the Lebron EXTs. And I don't use bots. I think I've got a better shot at buying shoes on FTL and family than NDC, which is completely broken.

SMH at the people with 4-5 of an EXT. Easy cop. Ya just Alex Rodriguezing your way to them shoes. But like Tupac, I'm not Mad at ya.

Last edited:
Yup. Your only chance is if there is a decent quantity of shoes on the site. I clicked to add to cart and all the pairs were already in people's cart.

It really is comical. It's unfair, but it's perpetuated by mainly Nike and a lesser extent the reseller markeev
its so bad now that even guys with the bots cant get there sz..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom