Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Damn Footlocker just canceled my Hazelunuts from this morning, but the Black Suedes have been shipped. 

Despite the cancelation, it was a pretty smooth pick-up.

Word of advice, keep a CC on file for FTL instead of Paypal, saves at least 20 Seconds for checkout, and as we all know, every second counts. 

My script was giving me the already in other users' carts message about 20s before the countdown was done. Very odd.
KimKardashian6Gif.gif
:rofl: WTF?

^ gotta agree with that. The LeBron game shoe has become the main talking point for Nike Basketball.

Just got shipping confirmation on both of my pairs.
who cares about those nsw boxes anyway... its not like its a limited box those things break down just by opening and closing them
its not about the box, but having your shoes in the box getting damaged in transit.  I remember last yr my KD4 N7s came from NT OKC phone order and they simply turned the orange box inside out and pasted a shipping label on it.  Rain got to the box and my kicks got wet.
roll.gif

all these people that didn't know footlocker ships stuff in plastic bags.

next time, buy a 2nd, cheap item and it will be double boxed.
I dont see what's so funny but I guess Im one of the dudes u laughing at but it's whatever, as long as my shoes dont come damaged...Last time I copped Kobe 7s and 8s from FTL and they came double boxed.  I guess it depends on the shoes?  All my J's from FTL have come double boxed though.  

So what your saying is years from now, Mints will be going for $350, right? Your delusional if you really believe that. You got DS general release Bron 7s & 8s going for stacks right now. I'm just saying...
Don't see it that way.  These aren't that rare.  And the quality has been pretty bad.  So you think you're gonna sell em for 5 plus in a few years?  That is delusional.  Corks yes, these, nope. 

These have little "Collection" value in my opinion and I've been in the game since I bought a pair of J Vs off the shelf in highschool.  The retros, and resellers have devalued the game entirely. 

I can go on ebay and cope DS 1st Games for 400.  GR 7s and 8s for stacks, guess we don't see the game the same way.  Only the VERY RARE are making money.  If you're talking Fruity Peb 4s, All Star 7s, Solar Red V2 lows or Big Apple 6s, there is money, but these won't hold much value. 

And yes, this is my opinion. 

No u can file a claim through Nike but the best you will get from them is voucher for the retail price of the item if you decide to return it

Windchill's were once on my top 3 list of X's I hate (along with the Canaries and Lava's)

But lately, as I'm not ready for the X's to be over, I've been kinda feeling them lol

Might track down a pair after I find the a pair of pressures at or below retail (10.5 or 11 if anyone wants to help me out)

Windchill's were once on my top 3 list of X's I hate (along with the Canaries and Lava's)

But lately, as I'm not ready for the X's to be over, I've been kinda feeling them lol

Might track down a pair after I find the a pair of pressures at or below retail (10.5 or 11 if anyone wants to help me out)
Dsg had a fsr of the pressures this morning

whATS  the availability on the championship pack? will it be as hard to get as last time around? did the last championship pack release overseas?

Back
Top Bottom