Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

How bad is the yellowing on vents for the Gold Medals? Anyone have these problems? Any way to avoid it?
I would like to know too if anyone's Gold Medal air vents have significantly yellowed? I have both the Gold Medals and Homes which both also have white air vents, and the Gold Medals vents aren't as white as the Homes, but its not really yellow either...maybe it's the way its made or maybe it is on its way to  yellowing lol since its one of the first X models to release....not sure. 

My id's have white vents and no yellowing at all. I know they're a different white.... More of a pearl but figured the input might help a little. I've worn em at least 50x

I would like to know too if anyone's Gold Medal air vents have significantly yellowed? I have both the Gold Medals and Homes which both also have white air vents, and the Gold Medals vents aren't as white as the Homes, but its not really yellow either...maybe it's the way its made or maybe it is on its way to  yellowing lol since its one of the first X models to release....not sure. 
I was searching for my size on Ebay and I found this used pair. Pretty yellowed out...I thought it might look alright cuz the shoe has gold on it, but it kinda just looks nasty lol. The guy who posted the onfeet pics of the Gold Medals a few pages back had crisp, white vents though...I really want to cop the Gold Medals, but if I'm dropping 350+ on a shoe I want it perfect lol.

I noticed my KD IV USA's have started to yellow and they have similar engineered mesh material. But my LeBrons are DS and have no signs of yellowing. I keep them in my pitch black closet with a few containers of damp rid in there. I just pulled them out to check

Got lucky at the Bev Center 
nthat.gif

I noticed my KD IV USA's have started to yellow and they have similar engineered mesh material. But my LeBrons are DS and have no signs of yellowing. I keep them in my pitch black closet with a few containers of damp rid in there. I just pulled them out to check
Just curious did you leave the paper inside the box? I heard that the paper can also eventually yellow some kicks (Jordans in particular)

I'm thinking of removing the paper under them and putting a plastic ziploc bag under the actual shoes. I did this with one of my Concord XIs and it has kept the yellowing very minimal. I read that the tissue paper can actually speed up the yellowing on sneakers susceptible to yellowing

Paper in your boxes is pure evil, you should know that guys. C'mon!!!!!!!
Doesn't hold true with every pair tbh. Lots of J's aren't effected. But here's what I did since I'm OCD and like to keep the paper View media item 518797 lighting is terrible. In fact with my Concords I actually kept all the tissue paper in the original box and through them in a Kobe 6 box with some silica packets and that's it. I am very pleased with how they're holding up.

My KD's don't look so good. Haven't worn in about a year and they've seen better days. I realized the paper is touching the shoe and fixed that real quick. Plastic 2 gallon zip loc bags on the base of all my boxes :smokin

You gotta realize The Lebron line now is the Juggernaut of all kicks no matter what you do cats going in on full force just to get a pair...don't get left behind! 8)

lol u lost your pair? The dudes at 34th usually give a few minutes of leeway

:lol: no he's tryna say he's gonna show up late to pick up my chip pack if I win an RSVP under his fam's name hahaha.

I don't want some wet, soggy pack anyway bruh! :rofl:

For those looking for the Pressures. Check your local footlocker. I went in on Sunday and they had a few sizes in there back stock. They had my size but one of the lace tips was cut off. Footlocker employee was able to order another pair to ship to the store that im picking up tomorrow with my military discount. Which leads me to believe that these arent as hard to find as everyone thinks. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom