Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

am i the only one with the broken navbar up top and when they try to click the colorways of the shoe they don't work ??? :smh: >:

103icn4.jpg
Try a different browser

Ok, let's play this game.

eBay......

Nike Lebron 8......

Size 10.5........

Not pre-owned, DEADSTOCK! I don't buy used shoes......

Xmas, Entourage, ASGs, Sprite & Crimson Lows. Even Summit Lakes. None were hard to get back then......

Tell me the discount prices you see?

Just last month I picked up the Xmas 8 ($240), Entourage ($180), Sprite Low ($200), and Solar Red Low ($200) DS all size 13. Those prices are pretty decent in my book and size 13 is ALWAYS priced higher than 10.5 right...

View media item 519337

Last edited:
Every auction i try to follow ends above 400 for xmas sz 13 0]
I would have kept my pair if they didnt have a hole on the side

Jimmy Jazz Links just tweeted this ... anyone able to confirm? - SO MY FOLLOWERS ARE SAYING NIKE JUST KILLED THE BOTS ... BOT SEASON OVER ???

Just last month I picked up the Xmas 8 ($240), Entourage ($180), Sprite Low ($200), and Solar Red Low ($200) DS all size 13. Those prices are pretty decent in my book and size 13 is ALWAYS priced higher than 10.5 right...
I wasn't trying to start a war, just making a point that I don't think "Collecting" or "Stocking" a pair of mints makes much sense.  Honestly, I'm not sure that stocking anything anymore makes much sense.  I mean, if you can cop em, why not wear em.  Unless you are truly "Investing" in an attempt to resell and make a grip 15 years from now, what is the point...

View media item 519337

damn, those are some steals for sz13s :nthat:

to me, 7s and 4s are the most difficult to find in DS condition and in my size

I wasn't trying to start a war, just making a point that I don't think "Collecting" or "Stocking" a pair of mints makes much sense.  Honestly, I'm not sure that stocking anything anymore makes much sense.  I mean, if you can cop em, why not wear em.  Unless you are truly "Investing" in an attempt to resell and make a grip 15 years from now, what is the point...

I trade and resell here and there but I'll be wearing every single one of those 8's. Its my favorite Lebron model, the only reason I was willing to pay over retail. I have stopped collecting, any shoe I have now is part of a wardrobe not a collection.

Seriously? What size are you
Size 15 in the US. A lot of the exclusives,QS, or limited shoes only release in a 13 or 14 on NDC and are the first to go if they make it to FL, FA, Champs, or Eastbay. For example the last 2 EXT models didn't release in a size 15. A pair or two might surface on ebay and they always cost at least $100 more than smaller sizes.

Last edited:
Seriously? What size are you
Size 15 in the US. A lot of the exclusives,QS, or limited shoes only release in a 13 or 14 on MDC and are the first to go if they make it to FL, FA, Champs, or Eastbay. For example the last 2 EXT models didn't release in a size 15. Apair or two might surface on ebay and they always cost at least $100 more than smaller sizes.

maaan u don't count :lol:

size 15 is one of those abnormal sizes that's pretty rare. we talking about sizes 8-13 type stuff :D

If Nike really wanted to do something to hurt the bots (killing would be impossible) they would create a mobile device app and force you to purchase major releases through there.

You would at least alleviate all those chrome extensions and scripts.

If Nike really wanted to do something to hurt the bots (killing would be impossible) they would create a mobile device app and force you to purchase major releases through there.

0]

not everyone has a smart phone

If they wanted to kill bots they just need to edit the code so it doesn't show certain variables that allow the scripts to buy etc..they have removed some code from their site so it wouldn't be surprised if there is no work around for bots now.

the bots/scripts that you guys talk of really are not that intelligent, i could cook one up in a couple of hours if i wanted to.. but there has to be code for it to work..if nike have removed the readable code its goodnight to the bots.

Why would Nike want to alienate all the customers that choose not to have a smartphone? I like the idea of an online raffle system. Especially for limited and QS releases. Hell I would even charge a $5 entry fee

or live in an area with 4G, or have access to wifi

I could imagine the new argument now, "Man Nike only wants people in big cities to have kicks, they should allow us 3G ppl a chance!"

Lol, people who don't have smartphones and access to wifi, IMO don't have room to be crying about not getting exclusive releases.

But when I imagine the mobile app it would be like what iTunes is. You can use it from a mobile device or download a program on your computer that works outside the browser but still connects online.

Seems relatively easy to implement, but let's be real Nike is probably seeing record high sales since the bot and resell trends have taken off.

They don't really wanna "fix" it.

people don't have smart phones still?  That's like having 56k in this day in age.

Back
Top Bottom