Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

people don't have smart phones still?  That's like having 56k in this day in age.
That's like writing a check at Walgreen's yesterday.  I was tempted to walk out when I saw woman pull out a CHECKBOOK.

*Kevin Hart face*

So you just going to pull out your checkbook and write a check, in 2013.

was able to pick the championship hats, hopefully is the same with the pack...
View media item 519411

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

word of advice...don't ever order Lebrons, or any sneaker for that matter, from crepking.com SMH. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
If they wanted to kill bots they just need to edit the code so it doesn't show certain variables that allow the scripts to buy etc..they have removed some code from their site so it wouldn't be surprised if there is no work around for bots now.

the bots/scripts that you guys talk of really are not that intelligent, i could cook one up in a couple of hours if i wanted to.. but there has to be code for it to work..if nike have removed the readable code its goodnight to the bots.
LOL, they would just edit the bot.. and be done.

So is nike doing this for the championship pack? One can dream right. I agree they should of did this for the db 3/mints. Not fair that they do this for the doernbecher forces that nobody really wants and general releases yeah I know fire red 3s are releasing but I heard there would be plenty and I believe because it is school time, gives bots nearly 2 weeks to try and hack the site again.I love the effort they put into it though just bad timing.

Last edited:
Mints sz 11. Guy wants $305 shipped. @Jjlinks retweeted. I'd buy em bit quality looks the same as the pair I've been wearing. Was looking for a better detailed pair.

Last edited:
I can't speak for the legitimacy of his sneakers, but I will just say that the guy running the site has some very shady business practices.
I guess as long as the shoes are legit and they DON'T come with a bag of the finest cheeba I will order from them.  LMAO.

If Nike really wanted to do something to hurt the bots (killing would be impossible) they would create a mobile device app and force you to purchase major releases through there.

You would at least alleviate all those chrome extensions and scripts.
Why would Nike want to alienate all the customers that choose not to have a smartphone? I like the idea of an online raffle system. Especially for limited and QS releases. Hell I would even charge a $5 entry fee
Lol but hasnt Nike already alienated customers by using the twitter system for new releases, RSVPS and to drop restocks?

To this day, I still havent succeeded in RSVPing anything. 

Lol but hasnt Nike already alienated customers by using the twitter system for new releases, RSVPS and to drop restocks?

To this day, I still havent succeeded in RSVPing anything. 
That because you were too slow back in the day, when people actually typed in the RSVP. But it was only weeks for people to setup a script to do it for them. Now there are services that do it faster than humanly possible, as long as the use computer based programs for launches, launch release. There will always be a way to automate it. Just like there are people that have scripts to add shoes to carts on footlocker, Eastbay. Im sure people have figure out the java on Jimmy Jazz, or even Kith NYC. They just rolled out new snipe link in iOS for jailbroken phones.. You edit the site or make it flash or change anything you might throw a curve ball at them for one week, but people will just make the changes and be on it for the next time. It takes way more money and effort to change there entire lay out of the website to avoid people from using html and java scripts to aquire on a shoe that is going to sell out anyways... Anyways how bout those rigged raffle at HoH.. Gl to all on the championpack...

Dsg had a fsr of the pressures this morning

Nooooooooo!!!!!! I saw your post earlier but was too busy to order at that moment. I just looked again and they're not even on the site anymore! I'm holding back tears. How long can one man go without pressures before they're dried up for good?...

Dsg had a fsr of the pressures this morning

Nooooooooo!!!!!! I saw your post earlier but was too busy to order at that moment. I just looked again and they're not even on the site anymore! I'm holding back tears. How long can one man go without pressures before they're dried up for good?...

have you been checking ebay regularly? its not a highly sought after colorway... im sure the markup is minimum if any if you look consistently.

Call or go to your local footlocker. Got them for below retail on sunday.

What GR Lebron 7 or 8s are selling for a stack? 
laugh.gif

I must be missing something here

Ok, let's play this game.

eBay......

Nike Lebron 8......

Size 10.5........

Not pre-owned, DEADSTOCK! I don't buy used shoes......

Xmas, Entourage, ASGs, Sprite & Crimson Lows. Even Summit Lakes. None were hard to get back then......

Tell me the discount prices you see?
Uhhh someone needs to do the search himself or figure out what a stack means

Cardboard, and paper cause yellowing.. Just put them in a plastic bag and leave it open a little bit so it can breathe... Or buy a clear bin.

Just last month I picked up the Xmas 8 ($240), Entourage ($180), Sprite Low ($200), and Solar Red Low ($200) DS all size 13. Those prices are pretty decent in my book and size 13 is ALWAYS priced higher than 10.5 right...
that's about as good as you can do for those four, nice pickups!

Ok, let's play this game.

eBay......

Nike Lebron 8......

Size 10.5........

Not pre-owned, DEADSTOCK! I don't buy used shoes......

Xmas, Entourage, ASGs, Sprite & Crimson Lows. Even Summit Lakes. None were hard to get back then......

Tell me the discount prices you see?

Just last month I picked up the Xmas 8 ($240), Entourage ($180), Sprite Low ($200), and Solar Red Low ($200) DS all size 13. Those prices are pretty decent in my book and size 13 is ALWAYS priced higher than 10.5 right...

View media item 519337
Amazing prices for DS 13s. How did you do it?

Back
Top Bottom