Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

so the champ pack is releasing on ndc now ? 
nerd.gif

so the champ pack is releasing on ndc now ? 
nerd.gif
Apparently.

Twitter is buzzing right now that about 100 packs will be available on NDC 8/10 at a random time.

Edit:

Not sure how credible this dude's info is.

But take it for what you will.

I know personally I am gonna be watching that twitter feed on the 10th like a hawk

roll.gif

Last edited:
^ What he said.. i don't believe it until i see ndc say something about it.. which should be soon if it's true  

Last edited:
http://www.sneakermob.com/content/lebron-x-championship-pack-releases-online-nikecom

The Lebron  X Championship Pack will be released online at a random time on August 10th via Nike  Store, in extremely limited numbers. Only 108 packs will be available for the online drop.

The news comes to the shock of many, who may have ruled out the Championship Pack as an impossible pair of shoes to acquire. 

Stay glued to Nike's Twitter timeline next weekend, and makesure you've got that hefty $500 price tag covered. 

Last edited:
have you been checking ebay regularly? its not a highly sought after colorway... im sure the markup is minimum if any if you look consistently.

I do check ebay for them, maybe not regularly enough though. I only rather recently started to like/love these. I think it's because I haven't gotten a (sort of) classic black and red shoe in a while. They also have just the right amount if "shine" IMO with the silver swoosh and lace lock. I think they'll be great with jeans in the fall, too.

Anyway, thanks for the help and for the dsg info earlier even though it didn't work out.

Apparently.

Twitter is buzzing right now that about 100 packs will be available on NDC 8/10 at a random time.

Edit:

Not sure how credible this dude's info is.

But take it for what you will.

I know personally I am gonna be watching that twitter feed on the 10th like a hawk

roll.gif
Willo is a good friend of mine. Nebraska head as well. Pretty linked up with PE's and info sources.

Anyone know where in Miami is going to have them?  I called Unknwn and they said call back next week for release info.

have you been checking ebay regularly? its not a highly sought after colorway... im sure the markup is minimum if any if you look consistently.

I do check ebay for them, maybe not regularly enough though. I only rather recently started to like/love these. I think it's because I haven't gotten a (sort of) classic black and red shoe in a while. They also have just the right amount if "shine" IMO with the silver swoosh and lace lock. I think they'll be great with jeans in the fall, too.

Anyway, thanks for the help and for the dsg info earlier even though it didn't work out.

SOMEONE FIND THIS MAN SOME PRESSURES!

Maybe that's why Nike redid their site recently.. 

Looks like the Chrome extension I had doesn't work anymore, fine by me, I never used it to try to cop

Last edited:
You went thru the trouble to download and install a chrome extension but didn't use it. But on the day Nike changes their site you test it to see if it works.... that makes since.

LOL, they would just edit the bot.. and be done.
Doesn't work like that. The way it was coded any idiot could forge a script for it. It never looked keep into the code or anything..removing the "visible" code = gg script. It might get hacked, but it also might never be hacked again, it all depends on how they have secured/coded it. If its done well people could not abuse it without actually hacking nike.com servers and I would like to see them try.

Back
Top Bottom