Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

anyone in georgia tryin to cop the area 72 brons and kd need to hurry to the nikestore at lenox mall.....just went to the mall for the hell of it and to my surprise they reopened the nikestore as a strictly basketball store with the asg kobes, lebrons, and kd along with penny cloaks and camo foams.....kobes had a 13 left, but they had a some of the rest left....you know i had to cop a pair of bron tho. and to think i almost paid a reseller 280 for em!

Repped....that is music to my ears about time.

Are they going to have Jordan's?

Will they start doing RSVP?

Still waiting on full pics of the silver/black Elites.

They look like they have the potential to be amazing.

The X is what got me into lebrons. I think it's a gorgeous shoe. I was just a Jordan and occasional Kobe guy. But the X feels so comfortable. I copped a pair of 9s (cannon) this week so I could have more than one model. Idk how people hate the X. I actually see some Jordan DNA in the shoe. The 360 zoom bag is nice. I always get compliments from strangers on my prisms

Yeah same here, I loved the fact of how comfortable and casually you can wear these shoes. I never really got Into jays growing up cause I really couldn't afford it. A lot of past lebrons were whatever. But after seeing the x design I thought they were dope then after trying them on they felt sooooo comfortable more then any other shoe I have tried on. The moment i saw the corks I fell in love. The 9's looked decent too but then x's is what got me!!!! Looking forward to having a nice rotation of lebronx to wear and ball in on the regular. My favorites are the corks, prizms, homes, and gold medals.

Why do I feel like they will still sell out tho? I think the only reason they will is because Nike will do exactly that and lower the production numbers. They did the same thing with the AJ28 and they "sold out"

Maybe they will, but less sold is less money in nike's pocket. And in terms of the xx8, they're doing it to build hype for later GRs. The PS is the end of the road for the Xs

iD quality is GARBAGE.

It doesn't even come close to the retail joints. Sure you can make your own colorway, but when quality looks like it slipped out of the JB factory... **** em.

Are they skimping on the padding and sockliner? I can't see how the plastic uppers are can differ that much between the GR and iD pairs.

Are they skimping on the padding and sockliner? I can't see how the plastic uppers are can differ that much between the GR and iD pairs.

ID quality is FAR from garbage, they are pretty much on par with official releases. Just like official releases there are a few lemons out there tho which is incredibly disappointing when you wait a month to get the shoe only to have to wait another month to get them redone.

iD quality is GARBAGE.

It doesn't even come close to the retail joints.
i would like an explanation is it not the same shoe? but different colors ? where does your hatred for making your own custom X come from?

Last edited:
ID quality is FAR from garbage, they are pretty much on par with official releases. Just like official releases there are a few lemons out there tho which is incredibly disappointing when you wait a month to get the shoe only to have to wait another month to get them redone.
agreed, only bad thing about iD's are it takes forever to get them, but if u dont like them u can return them and keep tryn new iD's (like every other Nike shoe you can return them)

:smh: :lol: Nike learnt nothing from the PS 9s sitting in stores. But learn again, once retailers order then then what do they care

So Nike finally decides to color the "claw" design. :smh: :lol: I knew that **** was possible from the jump, imagine if it was incorporated in the regular line of Xs. Of course Nike saved it for the Elite so they can justify the difference in price as well as aesthetic purposes.

Last edited:
@iheartboost Please explain the differences in quality.
bro there is no difference in quality only difference is color, which u choose lol...i knew wen i asked the question 2 minutes ago we prolly wouldnt get an answer hes hate'n for sum reason so jus letem hate thts wut haters do thts their job remember

Last edited:
I think I may be in the minority but I like the elites they add a small twist to the X. I will get a pair. It'd be dope to see them on Nikeid

Damb its crazy how accurate the fake sites are. They had the elites months ago 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think dude was talking about how the ID colors seem a bit shinier. I've noticed that too, it's made me not wanna get certain colors but I wouldn't call the quality garbage.

how old are you, im not tryn to dis u but jus seein if older dudes like these joints

I'm 23 I think they have potential. I wanna see them in person before I develop an opinion. Kinda how I felt about the ASGs and once I got them they quickly became one of my favs

Back
Top Bottom