Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I think dude was talking about how the ID colors seem a bit shinier. I've noticed that too, it's made me not wanna get certain colors but I wouldn't call the quality garbage.
big difference between sayn tht and wut he said but i guess i can see how tht could b ........

I'm 23 I think they have potential. I wanna see them in person before I develop an opinion. Kinda how I felt about the ASGs and once I got them they quickly became one of my favs
yea i turn 23 soon and i didnt like the ASG either at first but tht colorway doesnt look so bad anymore (even though i still wont buy it cuz i cant pull tht cw off) and about the pure platinums i DEFINITLY cant pull tht colorway off ....is it cuz im white (as i think quietly to myself)
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

@iheartboost Please explain the differences in quality.
bro there is no difference in quality only difference is color, which u choose lol...i knew wen i asked the question 2 minutes ago we prolly wouldnt get an answer hes hate'n for sum reason so jus letem hate thts wut haters do thts their job remember
How about you give him a chance to come back and read the ppl's request?

Not everyone sits in this thread 24/7 reading every comment posted.

You seriously expect him to reply back within 2 minutes of a post?

The Elite does look to have some potential but WTF is up with that colorway? Those Pure Platinum joints should have been aborted.

Repped....that is music to my ears about time.

Are they going to have Jordan's?

Will they start doing RSVP?
slipped my mind to mention they had the thunder 4s, he got games, and another couple of recent j's in stock too....so yeah they'll have jordans, they have a twitter they said, but i dont know if they rsvp or what.

iD quality is GARBAGE.

It doesn't even come close to the retail joints. Sure you can make your own colorway, but when quality looks like it slipped out of the JB factory... **** em.

Im with you on this point

All Nike Basketball IDs seem to be lower quality I dont know what it is, I cant pinpoint it. But Ive held some in my hand at and seen other players wear them but they seem B grade for some reason.

I think they may be using lower quality Fuse material.

The LebronX retail version seems to use a thick Hyperfuse material maybe the iD version is using a Lebron 8 PS quality Fuse?

Alright people....there's a little debate going on amongst my friends at  my crib on which color is the better colorway:

Cutting Jade Vs Settings/Dolphins?

What ya'll think? We all will be reading this! LOL.

Last edited:
Alright people....there's a little debate going on amongst my friends at  my crib on which color is the better colorway:

Cutting Jade Vs Settings/Dolphins?

What ya'll think? We all will be reading this! LOL.
i was about to pay resell for jades til i seen dolphins in person....them dolphins are easier on the eyes in my opinion, perfect for the upcoming warm months...jades are fresh, but them dolphins are sexy!

Im with you on this point

All Nike Basketball IDs seem to be lower quality I dont know what it is, I cant pinpoint it. But Ive held some in my hand at and seen other players wear them but they seem B grade for some reason.

I think they may be using lower quality Fuse material.

The LebronX retail version seems to use a thick Hyperfuse material maybe the iD version is using a Lebron 8 PS quality Fuse?

Man I've never heard that before. That's disappointing because the quality on my settings is top notch. Might have to hang in the ID thread a bit more. I really wanted to make an ID.

i would like an explanation is it not the same shoe? but different colors ? where does your hatred for making your own custom X come from?
He couldn't get one. I do ABSOLUTLY not see a single difference.... Except for my jeweled swooooosh

Anyone know of a sneaker forum that is tightly moderated? I like some of the discussions here but I spend too much time having to filter posts from idiots. I'm sure you know what I mean...

Maybe, just maybe, a forum that is truly focused on sneaker talk and less d*ckheads.

Back
Top Bottom