Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yet to see anything better price wise. I'd buy 2nds for what I paid for these.
Just negotiating on eBay. When you actually break some numbers down to these "sneakerheads" the value of a shoe takes a major dive.
could you help me negotiate? lol seriously tho pm me
happy.gif

Hazelnuts from the Footlocker restock comin in tomorrow. Hopefully they won't be the returned pairs...just have to wait and find out

Yup the auto add to cart script pretty much everybody had dosent work anymore. But there will be somthing new out there in the next couple of days. they should have did this in the middle of the night on friday before releases that way all those people with bots would have been completly ****** when they went on in the morning thinking **** was sweet.

Yup the auto add to cart script pretty much everybody had dosent work anymore. But there will be somthing new out there in the next couple of days. they should have did this in the middle of the night on friday before releases that way all those people with bots would have been completly ****** when they went on in the morning thinking **** was sweet.
It was fixed in under 10hours and is actually on youtube now if you search.

Last edited:
Why would Nike want to alienate all the customers that choose not to have a smartphone? I like the idea of an online raffle system. Especially for limited and QS releases. Hell I would even charge a $5 entry fee
The $5 entry fee is illegal. There is a reason why the phrase "no purchase necessary" shows up in every contest.

All depends on your shoe size and shoe availability, I cant find a pair of south beach 9s for under $999 in my size, cant even find the summit lakes in my size 
Sorry I'm just now catching up but $999?! I wear a 12 and got mine $450 shipped...I always see them around the 600ish price range

It's only a few extra lines of code to fix the Chrome extension that's been floating around. Whether Nike added other preventive measure is to be seen. I'm sure we will learn more about it this weekend, but here's to hoping no bots get the champ pack.
Where did all these MIT computer scientists come from all of the sudden? :smile:

I will try for these. Didn't think I would get the DB 3's and scored. These will be more limited. I will try in SF which I don't think will get them, Los Angeles, and Vegas. Hmmm we will see. Good luck to those who want a pair of the championship pack.

Last edited:
I will try for these. Didn't think I would get the DB 3's and scored. These will be more limited. I will try in SF which I don't think will get them, Los Angeles, and Vegas. Hmmm we will see. Good luck to those who want a pair of the championship pack.
I was @ SF today and they said they weren't getting them.  

Man this hype for the championship pack is getting crazy, I'm looking forward to seeing how bad the thirst will be for the yeezys in October lol

See a lot of people trying to get rid of hazelnuts and mints for around 320-350, denims seem to be the one other than the corks that people want to keep.

Just received my email back from nike europe on my mints being a bit flawed (the thin lasering on one foot basically missing, different in swooshes etc)  they gave me 15% off and a 15% code to use on next order..The customer support from these guys is always on point.

Last edited:
Just received my email back from nike europe on my mints being a bit flawed (the thin lasering on one foot basically missing, different in swooshes etc)  they gave me 15% off and a 15% code to use on next order..The customer support from these guys is always on point.
Lucky. I had a chat with Nike about mine. They told me I can return them if not happy. I wanted that discount to make some ids...

Back
Top Bottom