Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Mints arrived from FL.

Quality is the same as the one I got from EC.

Imperfections on both, definitely not worth $250.

FL has scuffed toe boxed as pictured below but swooshes do match while the EC pair didn't.
Double box or bag?

the messed up part is that I really wanted this shoe I loved the colors, but then they came in and they were terrible, probably one of the biggest letdowns in my shoe purchasing history

ish is real out here.  Spot I frequent got there shipment of Mints stolen at a UPS dispatch facility.

Mints arrived from FL.

FL has scuffed toe boxes as pictured below but swooshes do match while the EC pair didn't.
Lol thats a real nice pair.. give them a brush and waterproof and they will be golden most likely.. they look A LOT better than i received !

They look worse in person, brushing the suede will do nothing.

I'm thinking about returning them.
I don't blame you, the quality was poor across the line on a lot of these, shame too because these had a lot of potential.

Mints arrived from FL.

FL has scuffed toe boxes as pictured below but swooshes do match while the EC pair didn't.
wow those look actually decent (swooshes at least)

can you take up close pics of the blemishes?

I had some markings like that on my pair i just brushed them around and that sorted it out.. obviously its a photo so its impossible to really judge but i would really try some cleaner etc before you return it because apart from that those shoes are on point

Well they are sold out so they couldn't offer an exchange. Maybe nike eu values customers more than the american side of nike.. I've complained a few times and they have always been understanding and provide help/discount when needed. Cannot fault them at all.
I wouldn't say Nike EU values their customer more than Nike US. I think it all depends on the customer rep. you get when you place your call/online chat/ ect. . . and how their feeling that day to be honest with ya. The size 10.5 DB3's I received from NDC came with some cosmetic damage and the backwards COLE print on the upper of the shoe. I talked to online rep through their chat system first and even upload him pics in the chat. He told me best he could do was offer me a refund and return label for free shipping. Said I would just call and talk to someone over the phone. Next day I call the customer service phone # explain the situation and I'm given 20% off my DB3 order and a 20% coupon code for future purchase wasn't even asked to provide proof of the problems on the shoe.

View media item 520911

was it your first time filing any sort of complaint like that?

nike sent me 3 defective shoes in the last month or so (about 6 or 7 pairs if you include my double orders but i won't include those)
1st time they sent me some tennis shoes where there was glue missing the rubber was just hanging off :smh: gave me a 15% off code after i told them i didn't want to return them since they were limited and sold out
2nd time they sent me some severly scuffed hazelnuts and offered me a 20% off code.
then with the DB3s they didn't want to do anything for me.

i think they've made notes on my account at this point. but its not like i don't send them pics for proof. the 2nd time with the lebrons the rep even asked me to take a pic of the shoes with the package slip 0]

I had some markings like that on my pair i just brushed them around and that sorted it out.. obviously its a photo so its impossible to really judge but i would really try some cleaner etc before you return it because apart from that those shoes are on point
those are some pristine swooshes..my pair from HANON look nothing like that

Without flash

Blemishes on the toe box feel like they were touched with a hot iron.

Also the swooshes I was talking about pertained to the ankle swooshes.
wow, nevermind then

maybe try to brush them out or apply waterproofing...

was it your first time filing any sort of complaint like that?

nike sent me 3 defective shoes in the last month or so (about 6 or 7 pairs if you include my double orders but i won't include those)
1st time they sent me some tennis shoes where there was glue missing the rubber was just hanging off :smh: gave me a 15% off code after i told them i didn't want to return them since they were limited and sold out
2nd time they sent me some severely scuffed hazelnuts and offered me a 20% off code.
then with the DB3s they didn't want to do anything for me.

i think they've made notes on my account at this point. but its not like i don't send them pics for proof. the 2nd time with the lebrons the rep even asked me to take a pic of the shoes with the package slip 0]
I have filed before in the past but last time might have been a couple years back. I wouldn't even have complained if the only thing wrong was the backwards COLE lettering on the upper and would have been completely happy with them. But the scratch on the toebox and black smudges on the elephant print of the shoes were unacceptable and such a let down after you're happy to have even gotten a chance to purchase a limited release.

Mine arrived from FTL. EXTREMELY displeased. So first they arrive in this bad plastic cover/bag. So I open it and the box is trashed. Totally falling apart. Maybe because of only being single boxed? Shipping issues? No. Whoever packed the shoes PUT THEM IN THE BOX STANDING UP. Not sideways so they fit, put in the box standing straight up. All I did was lift the paper in this picture. What idiots run footlocker and package these shoes?

So now the quality issues. Both the right and the left shoe has issues. The left is lasered nicely, the swoosh looks great, but there are SO MANY scuffs and flaws on the nubuck. It looks so mangled from the shipping. Now the right shoe does not have as many nubuck flaws, but is lasered poorly. The swooshes look completely different. Also on the right shoe, there is this weird cardboard residue on the inside panel. The pictures dont even do it justice to show how bad these are. 

Mine arrived from FTL. EXTREMELY displeased. So first they arrive in this bad plastic cover/bag. So I open it and the box is trashed. Totally falling apart. Maybe because of only being single boxed? Shipping issues? No. Whoever packed the shoes PUT THEM IN THE BOX STANDING UP. Not sideways so they fit, put in the box standing straight up. All I did was lift the paper in this picture. What idiots run footlocker and package these shoes?

Damn, the infamous bag of death :smh:

Back
Top Bottom