Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Slap on some carbon fiber and call it elite, :lol: very nice try Nike.

Design doesn't even look different :rolleyes.

o didnt know there was a 5 th can u post pics ? and r u sayn Nike didnt make the shoe?

dont have one currently, but its a home Alt. and no im not saying that. Im saying nike didnt put a press release out to introduce the color. theres a difference between making a shoe and introducing a shoe. ie why you see players introducing colorways on court before you get word of a release. Also since nike doesnt release the svsm models anymore they wouldnt introduce the shoe like they used to with the pass soldier releases., and that there is no svsm X, you would see the svsm players introducing these, except theres so many of the soldier vi's this year we the collectors have been able to get them and show pics before the players have worn em.

So I guess Nike gonna make the South Beach another Elite this year...:smh:

no, thats why they put the colors on iD. unless its a secret and drop it out of no where, there will be no released south beach X. thankfully.

Last edited:
dont have one currently, but its a home Alt. and no im not saying that. Im saying nike didnt put a press release out to introduce the color. theres a difference between making a shoe and introducing a shoe. ie why you see players introducing colorways on court before you get word of a release. Also since nike doesnt release the svsm models anymore they wouldnt introduce the shoe like they used to with the pass soldier releases., and that there is no svsm X, you would see the svsm players introducing these, except theres so many of the soldier vi's this year we the collectors have been able to get them and show pics before the players have worn em.
no, thats why they put the colors on iD. unless its a secret and drop it out of no where, there will be no released south beach X. thankfully.
exactly, u jus misunderstood wut i meant by "introduces" i did not say they had a press release, next time i will b more clear, but i got u bro, ,and i know they are making a 5th colorway but wanted to see if u had pics , let me know wen u get pics ill do the same

Last edited:
Sorry about getting off base with the Soldier talk/pics. One more colorway of a finished pair. The one up top were sample we saw already.
If you're a baller on a budget, these are bad. :lol: With a cleaner colorway/blocking, I can buy two of these and have money left for lunch.

nike-zoom-soldier-vii-game-royal-12.jpg

135927422340582.jpg

Bro, I don't think Nike gonna pass up that South Beach money...lol.

Bro, I don't think Nike gonna pass up that South Beach money...lol.

we've seen list of what c/ws will be releasing on the elite...its not one. and they get the same amount of money and more doing South Beach iDs. so they arnt missing anything.

we've seen list of what c/ws will be releasing on the elite...its not one. and they get the same amount of money and more doing South Beach iDs. so they arnt missing anything.
I'm not saying you're wrong, because I have no clue nor do I care about an SB X...but a lot ppl who made Dolphin ID's still went and got the GR too. I'm sure Nike knows they can double up on the SB money. However I'm sure they don't wanna keep going to the same design well with the SB's, they gotta move on at some point

Nike is missing my money because I don't nor will I ever make an ID. I'd like to think that there is a nice amount of people that think just like me also. Nike needs to stop playing and make an official South Beach X.

I'm not saying you're wrong, because I have no clue nor do I care about an SB X...but a lot ppl who made Dolphin ID's still went and got the GR too. I'm sure Nike knows they can double up on the SB money. However I'm sure they don't wanna keep going to the same design well with the SB's, they gotta move on at some point
Now, you said it correctly...Nike last year released the SB in June. Now, Nike cld be done w/ the SB cw or moving on to something else w/ a Miami theme. They done showed off 2 Elite CWs so far and there are 3 to be released soon

Nike is missing my money because I don't nor will I ever make an ID. I'd like to think that there is a nice amount of people that think just like me also. Nike needs to stop playing and make an official South Beach X.
Agreed on the ID part. All my favorite X's have details that for me are the focal point of the shoe and are not offered on ID's. 

Agreed on the ID part. All my favorite X's have details that for me are the focal point of the shoe and are not offered on ID's. 
See, we all on the same page...If Nike make a SB Elite and do the color blockin right, it's gonna be on point. What ppl don't realize is Nike not gonna showcase all their shoes. i.e. KD V "Scoring Title", LeBron X "MVP"

See, we all on the same page...If Nike make a SB Elite and do the color blockin right, it's gonna be on point. What ppl don't realize is Nike not gonna showcase all their shoes. i.e. KD V "Scoring Title", LeBron X "MVP"

you do realize that those are "award winning" editons right? of course they wouldnt show those, not until its been announced that they even won that award. The SB has nothing to do with lebron winning an award and would be on the list of whats to come out, just like it has been the past two years. the SB is nothing but a hypebeast colorway now a days anyway.

Last edited:
you do realize that those are "award winning" editons right? of course they wouldnt show those, not until its been announced that they even won that award. The SB has nothing to do with lebron winning an award and would be on the list of whats to come out, just like it has been the past two years. the SB is nothing but a hypebeast colorway now a days anyway.

Bingo, well said.

Nike plans on the "Dade County" CW to take over as this years must have, and will be their limited release. It's the new South Beach CW. They have high hopes, in terms of sales and generating hype, for this shoe.

Last edited:
Nike plans on the "Dade County" CW to take over as this years must have, and will be their limited release. It's the new South Beach CW. They have high for hopes, in terms of sales and generating hype, for this shoe.

what colors would be "dade county" like? and can anyone tell me if the atomic teal on the settings is identical to the atomic teal ID's

Those Soldier VIIs are dope!

Anyone else notice the forum went back to true sneakerhead discussions after the cork fiasco? Now if it can only stay this way...

Pure Platinum dropping later this year
Glad we have better pics and I retract my words based on the pic we had a few weeks ago.  I like these A LOT.  I can tell that the camera flash throws it off a bit and will look a million times better in person, much like the Area72's which are the favorite in my collection.  

(Oh ya....and I'm a 29 yr old Male.  Probably panicking about turning 30 and need wild kicks to keep me sane.  
tongue.gif
 I hope I'm able to get these!)

My local Footlocker just sold out of their 2nd shipment of Settings. I just had to go pick up a pair at NikeTown which is usually the last store out here to sell out of GRs...My point is, if you're holding out on the Settings you might wanna jump on those this week.

Last edited:
Glad we have better pics and I retract my words based on the pic we had a few weeks ago.  I like these A LOT.  I can tell that the camera flash throws it off a bit and will look a million times better in person, much like the Area72's which are the favorite in my collection.  

(Oh ya....and I'm a 29 yr old Male.  Probably panicking about turning 30 and need wild kicks to keep me sane.  
tongue.gif
 I hope I'm able to get these!)
we are the same age and i see we think alike....my first thought about these were that they could be the all stars pt 2...

Back
Top Bottom