Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

it is going to be extra easy for nike to point out the bots with less than 200 packs 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I guess all these RSVP services gotta hand out refunds now

cause usually nike says which nike stores will receive and rsvp for them in the little press release blog thing

no nike towns or nike stores are listed :lol:

Remember guys it's "ultra-limited" I predict nikestore's followers to reach 1.5 million by the 10th.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure everyone rsvping to these sites are just helping the people running the site get their own pair to flip. RSVP for 500, pack price 500. Rsvp wins and refunds you once they sell your pair to someone for 3k.

it is going to be extra easy for nike to point out the bots with less than 200 packs 
laugh.gif
this is my exact thought, old fashion it is even though Ive never used a bot and dont ever plan on it. Will be fun to watch the fireworks come Saturday morning.

I am pretty confident that the process through the RSVP will have some things thrown in to ensure BOTS get stopped.  Even through there are many NTers and BOT people that are sure to say they know exactly what is going to happen and that their system is going to work. 

Would be nice if you simply filled out a form and Nike used a third party independant lottery company to randomly select the winners of the Pack. 

Like i said in my last post, there is no pride in saying I paid some guy in his basement to write a program to fool another program to get a pair of shoes...nor, IN MY OPINION is there pride in saying I paid 2,500 dollars more than retail for 2 pairs of shoes!  LOL

Sorry, but it gets more amusing each time...3,500 for 2 pairs of synthetic, mass produced, shoes.  What is even worse, is that come saturday, there will be at least 200 pairs available on ebay!

Sad...its no longer a shoe game...its a shoe gimick

Back
Top Bottom