Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Those thinking the pack is not going to resell for $3000-$5000 are extremely naive. I've seen people fork over $3200 the release weekend of the mvps with my own 2 eyes. And mind you, that's 1 shoe in a REGULAR BOX. This is next level. The only way your touching this pack guaranteed is if your willing to invest $1000 minimum to grease the right palms, have a solid connect who owe you a favor or get into Optimus prime mode. Those with good faith who want this pack to actually wear for retail, I genuinely wish you good luck. See y'all Saturday.

everybody n they momma gonna try them raffles at HOH

I know someone that brings like 50 people to every raffle

Last edited:
for ndc i can see them changing the layout again since they tested it out last week, breaking bots for the release...get ready to cop manually!

for ndc i can see them changing the layout again since they tested it out last week, breaking bots for the release...get ready to cop manually!
that would be cray!

but very smart.....however the webmaster for NDC is as lazy as Honey DooDoos mommz.....

People would have a better chance of winning the powerball rather than winning at hoh :lol:

such a douche 
roll.gif

what man, has another man cheesin' in his avatar? 

cool username too bro
No disrespect just telling the truth that you were late on posting that. It was posted a couple of pages back.  

or just make a mobile release only like the KD VI will probably throw off most people :lol:

What did you expect to come in here and see? We all know 90% of us will fail. Might as well hype it up for fun. Then if I'm lucky enough to get the shoe ill make sure to come back and talk about the shoe.
90%  more like 99.9%

Maybe the 108 pairs are the pairs the stores receives. It would be crazy if when you click the link these and shoes for a restock appear and these are in the middle (to many people will scroll to the bottom if they don't see it at the top). If I were nike I would do that, that way most could get something limited and most won't blow up their mentions about bots. Really want the lows but not paying crazy prices for them senior year so need as much cash as possible for stuff but I can't hate on people who pay thousands for sneakers it's there money and what they wanted to buy with it.

Last edited:
I'm glad that I am not feeling this pack at all because its going to take some work and cash to get em. Best of luck to those of you that want it though.

Mints & Hazelnuts from FTL restock came in.  As usual, box is somewhat messed up however actual sneakers look good for the most part.  Also on the box for the Mints, it has a sticker which reads replenishment with a bar code (any ideas).

Also, on some of the pics - Mints do not look as pictured.  Flash makes them look whitish/ashy...

Back
Top Bottom