Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

have a couple ways to get them, Bev Hills(raffle), SM(rsvp), and online...will fail at every attempt lol but at least I have about a .0001% chance. 

They need to come down on that price then
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Yeah, because everybody who was goin to get em is out because they don't get the shirt or the hat. 

This thread just exploded after HoH and Nike tweeted the release info, dudes paying hundreds for RSVPs these dudes don't give no F*** about no hat or shirt.

Ed Lover makes an appearance, spot on with that gif man 
laugh.gif
. but honestly a price drop would be nice, 500 to 450 seems reasonable.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Yeah, because everybody who was goin to get em is out because they don't get the shirt or the hat. 

View media item 526295

This thread just exploded after HoH and Nike tweeted the release info, dudes paying hundreds for RSVPs these dudes don't give no F*** about no hat or shirt.

If they're not including everything that is supposed to come with the pack, the price should be lowered. It's the principle. Didn't say it would happen though.

So no shirt and hats smh elites retail at $260 and lows $165 special versions of the regular x were an extra $20 so I assumed the pack would be $465. I guess the extra $35 is for the 4 extra set of laces and special box. Oh well I guess $35+ tax is better than $3500+ tax.

so many people got discount codes for the db3. ill be waiting for the screen shot showing less than retail and the salty people will go nuts

crap servers. maybe its just me but i feel like if your site cant handle traffic to purchase the RSVP i have very little confidence that you'll be able to utilize my money for it's intended purpose. bums.
Read again before taking fire at me.  That's not my site!!!!!!!!

Man if resale is the only.purpose and maximizing profits are the goal...

Stick them in a safety deposit box and get them signed a couple years after the "shoe hype" dies....

Then sell it at a huge collectible auction with money bidders in the room....

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously tho. Im not about that reseller life... especially when its like 50 bucks or a little more depending on the shoe.

But when you're talkin racks... sign me up coach lol

I was at checkout on QSRVP, and seen their tweets in response to a customer. Completely disrespectful responses. Cancelled my order. I don't deal with people that show zero respect to clients.

Back
Top Bottom