Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Complained to FTL corporate about the damaged boxes from the restock. Even though I know they are BS'ing me, I was told Nike directed them to ship these in bags. They offered me a refund on shipping charges and $10 gift card. 
The same thing happened to my LeBron's that I received today. Shoes and box was shipped in a bag. Box is damaged, but not as bad as yours. I have permanent creases in the ankle area on both shoes from being crushed in the box. My son doesn't even want the shoes. I guess they are opening up a shipping investigation and somebody from Footlocker will contact me within 24-48hrs. So far, I've only gotten a $20 gift card. I'll be getting more than that. I was up at 5:00am trying to buy these shoes.

buahhaha
GOOD GOD this guy is serious

awesome_classic_movie_gifs_19.gif

Wow this is going to be a mission... I'll still try but not getting my hopes up. At least it's not gonna be at a random time.

Only thing I don't get is how are these RSVP Services charging $500 per RSVP? If they take 1 FSR of orders thats 11x$500=$5,500 then $5,500xThe 6 nike stores carrying them= $33,000 now lets just say they only receive half the confirmations, 50% of $33,000 is $16,500. Doesn't Paypal limit the amount of $ you transfer from your PP to your Checking account? 

I don't get it. 

Glad we will all have an even shot. I work at a sleep away camp and Im going to bribe all the other guys (8) with DD to help me get them. Won't sell either. playin for keeps.

Release at 8:00 am

Will sell out in less than 10 seconds.

If your only chance is online to get these for retail, you have a better shot at the lottery lol

Only thing I don't get is how are these RSVP Services charging $500 per RSVP? If they take 1 FSR of orders thats 11x$500=$5,500 then $5,500xThe 6 nike stores carrying them= $33,000 now lets just say they only receive half the confirmations, 50% of $33,000 is $16,500. Doesn't Paypal limit the amount of $ you transfer from your PP to your Checking account? 

I don't get it. 

I think it's 500 per month but there's exceptions.

I don't get it. 
they probably don't transfer anything until they need to, definitely not until after a release.

I'm sure they have other accounts to pay for ish

I think it's 500 per month but there's exceptions.
definitely not 500.  you can be a regular joe shmoe and transfer thousands a month.

it's the massive refunding that might become a red flag with paypal, as some forms of payment take longer to process the refund.

Release at 8:00 am

Will sell out in less than 10 seconds.

If your only chance is online to get these for retail, you have a better shot at the lottery lol
. Truuu ita be funny if Nike changes the way they do RSVPs on twitter like last time or if they not even doing twitter I can't figure out is way they wouldn't tweet RSVPs will begin on the 8th like usual will see 2marow

definitely not 500.  you can be a regular joe shmoe and transfer thousands a month.

it's the massive refunding that might become a red flag with paypal, as some forms of payment take longer to process the refund.
No it won't they have bizz llcs and PayPal. Knows exactly what they do and how they have to refund some ppl

i think unverified is 500 a month, but its unlimited for verified 
Yeah, to become verified you have to let paypal make a charge then check the statement then you enter the code that shows up on your statement. I looked it up. 
I doubt they pay taxes on it.....anyone calling the IRS on them? lol
I don't think you need to pay taxes on a "service" it's a very grey area. 

Back
Top Bottom