Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Complained to FTL corporate about the damaged boxes from the restock. Even though I know they are BS'ing me, I was told Nike directed them to ship these in bags. They offered me a refund on shipping charges and $10 gift card. 

Luckily I live 6 minutes away from the Florida mall in Orlando. I'm going to take my chances on the raffle and pray to The Lord that I can get my hands on these. Of course, I'm looking to wear the pack. :smh: not on the bs reselling game.

GOOD GOD this guy is serious

awesome_classic_movie_gifs_19.gif

Last edited:
nothing new, they oversell by a little on each release. they know out of the maybe 200 orders placed only a few will actually go though, but still even if they have 10% success rate at 500 a pair, 20x500=10,000 for running a bot 
I have a service on twitter, (@rsvpkickz) and this is why I only took 2-3 orders per size, and they usually are pretty succesful, you got the few who miss out.

Luckily I live 6 minutes away from the Florida mall in Orlando. I'm going to take my chances on the raffle and pray to The Lord that I can get my hands on these. Of course, I'm looking to wear the pack. :smh: not on the bs reselling game.

12 pairs, good luck.

Im trying for.these.come.saturday.morning hopefully I can come.threw with a pair. no BOT so its just going to.be all luck. It will happen if its meant to be.

Back
Top Bottom